BY BED HEAD

You must have a sense of humor to use our products™ Get spoiled. . . instantly.  Indulge yourself with this smoothing antistatic defrizzer that gives light moveable hold.  Be spoiled . .. it s all about smooth, soft sexy hair. Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. pro see more...

TIGI Bed Head Spoil Me Defrizzer, Smoother & Instant Restyler
  • "This smells amazing, adds a little shine, but honestly doesn't do much for my frizz." in 1 review
  • "(I have trained my hair to do this) But to keep my hair fresh in between I couldn't do without dry shampoo." in 1 review
  • "I have thick, color treated hair, and I don't like to shampoo everyday." in 1 review
  • "If you love dry shampoo you are going to love this one, it gives life back to your hair after a few days without washing, I was addicted to this product and I want to buy it again!" in 1 review
  • "I Really love this product, I find it works best if I use it on my towel dried hair, when its still a little wet." in 1 review
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
This product smells really good and somewhat tames my extremely big and frizzy hair, but the spray makes my hair feel a little sticky. It adds a little bit of shine, but it makes my hair look oily instead of smooth and shiny. It is really cheap and lasts a long time so maybe it'll work better for people who don't have thick and frizzy hair like mine.
Kaytlin P.
Kaytlin P.
I have thick wavy/curly hair and this helps control how frizzy it gets. I spray some in my hair when it is wet and then some more when it's dry. It seems to work a lot better than other sprays I have tried and lasts all day. It's the only Frizz spray I buy and will continue to purchase it.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
This stuff smells SO good! I just purchased it for the first time and I actually really like it. It manages my frizz, keeps hair looking fresh and smells amazing. I use before straightening my hair. Have not tried it as a dry shampoo yet, but I may have to after reading reviews!
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Eugene , OR
This stuff smells amazing. Most importantly it works in my frizzy wavy crazy hair. I usually use this as a last resort when my hair won't do what I want it to do and this helps it to behave. I like to use it throughout the day as a refreshing pick up.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
During the zero humidity months in the artic of Michigan this Spoil Me is AMAZING! GOOD BYE FLYAWAYS! I have very thin hair and this works great! I doesn't make me look greasy or flat
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Upper darby , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser bought me this as a gift since I watch her children. I fell in love with it right way! It works great and smells AMAZING! I would recommend this to anyone!
Leaa H.
Leaa H.
San Antonio, TX
Bed head always has great product , but this one is the best , when you live in Texas it gets hot and humid , the bed head SPOIL ME , is a life saver πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Bed Head product. It adds shine, while also working to defrizz. I spray it in my hair when it is wet. It works a lot better than other sprays and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. I bought it at Target.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I wish they still sold it! Very sad when they stopped! Smells awesome! I loved using it on my curls! Hair was always soft!
Meg c.
Meg c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product recovering a previous day's hair style. Great for bringing curls back to life without frizz. It's a little heavy for fine hair though.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Do you use this for curly hair or straight hair?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How well does this product work? I've used TIGI products before and felt they weighed my hair down but I need a new product that will help my morning frizz after the shower. Thank you in advance.