BY BED HEAD

You must have a sense of humor to use our products™ Get spoiled. . . instantly.  Indulge yourself with this smoothing antistatic defrizzer that gives light moveable hold.  Be spoiled . .. it s all about smooth, soft sexy hair. Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. pro see more...

TIGI Bed Head Spoil Me Defrizzer, Smoother & Instant Restyler
  • "I have thick, color treated hair, and I don't like to shampoo everyday." in 1 review
  • "If you love dry shampoo you are going to love this one, it gives life back to your hair after a few days without washing, I was addicted to this product and I want to buy it again!" in 1 review
  • "I Really love this product, I find it works best if I use it on my towel dried hair, when its still a little wet." in 1 review
  • "(I have trained my hair to do this) But to keep my hair fresh in between I couldn't do without dry shampoo." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing, adds a little shine, but honestly doesn't do much for my frizz." in 1 review
Megan L.
This hair spray is the best at getting rid of frizz when you are styling your hair, which is normally nearly impossible with my medium length curly hair. It has never failed to produce lovely frizz free results without making my hair look dull or greasy.
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
I was obsessed with this product for the longest time. I will always have those little baby hairs on the sides of my face that never want to stay in one place.

This product was a life saver for me.

It kept everything in place without looking greasy or stiff. If I can find this product again, I'll definitely repurchase.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
During the zero humidity months in the artic of Michigan this Spoil Me is AMAZING! GOOD BYE FLYAWAYS! I have very thin hair and this works great! I doesn't make me look greasy or flat
Kaitlan A.
I LOVE this on second day curls. It really refreshes them and it smells amazing! Totally worth the price. The nozzle is a little annoying but generally works well. Love it!
Danielle A.
Love this Bed Head product. It adds shine, while also working to defrizz. I spray it in my hair when it is wet. It works a lot better than other sprays and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. I bought it at Target.
Rachel R.
I Really love this product, I find it works best if I use it on my towel dried hair, when its still a little wet. then also use when when I'm straightening!, My hair is really frizzy and coarse, this is a little bad hair day saver! LOL! It smells amazing too. If you have finer hair, I wouldn't use on damp hair, it might weigh it down or give you a greasy feel. It works for my curls, and when i straighten it! Must have!
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
I noticed people not loving this product. It's definitely not a staple product, however, I do love it as an extra. I am one to go 4-6 days without washing my hair. (I have trained my hair to do this) But to keep my hair fresh in between I couldn't do without dry shampoo. This is not dry shampoo. I use this in conjunction with my dry shampoo. I use this product all over and it just adds freshness to my hair. I love it!
Gabi L.
This product smells really good and somewhat tames my extremely big and frizzy hair, but the spray makes my hair feel a little sticky. It adds a little bit of shine, but it makes my hair look oily instead of smooth and shiny. It is really cheap and lasts a long time so maybe it'll work better for people who don't have thick and frizzy hair like mine.
Kristin S.
This stuff smells SO good! I just purchased it for the first time and I actually really like it. It manages my frizz, keeps hair looking fresh and smells amazing. I use before straightening my hair. Have not tried it as a dry shampoo yet, but I may have to after reading reviews!
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This defrizzer also doubles as a restyler. I have thick, color treated hair, and I don't like to shampoo everyday. This spray gives life to my blow outs and stretches them to 3 days! It doesn't really work as a dry shampoo, but it works well with one.
Rachel R.
Do you use this for curly hair or straight hair?
Megan B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How well does this product work? I've used TIGI products before and felt they weighed my hair down but I need a new product that will help my morning frizz after the shower. Thank you in advance.
Gemini I.
Is it good for your hair