TIGI Bed Head Some Like It Hot Serum uploaded by Leja B.

BY BED HEAD

Heat & Humidity Resistant Serum Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this serum it works as a primer and a nourishing oil for the hair I use it when I get out of the shower and it helps detangle and when it dries I would style it and it would last all day. I use 2 pumps
Katelyn W.
Fresno, CA
Best serum ever! Makes my hair soft and it looks all thick and it looks stunning when i've had it in my hair. I use it when my hair is towel dried, and this is one of the best purchases to my hair i've ever done.
Cheyenne W.
Minnie, KY
This product makes my hair very smooth and shiny when I use it as a heat protector from my flat iron. It smells really really good and it's not oily in my hair .
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
Smells great! I love any bedhead products! Although it can be expensive, it is a great product and can be found at places like walmart.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
A great product for those who use a lot of heat on their hair. Great for all hair types and smells yummy!
Sam J.
Corby
The smell of this product is lovely and you can even smell it on your hair once dry it met all of my expectations as bed head always does. I have extremely dry hair and this works miracles on it I would definitely buy again
Leja B.
I'm in love with this product. It's makes my hair so smooth and shiny. You can find it in a local drug store or at your hairdresser. It can be a little expensive for some people ,but it's worth the money, I promise you. If you haven't tried it yet I really really recommended it. It's great for all types of hair specially for people that use a lot of heat on their hair.
Paige H.
Delaware, ON
Perfect for when I’m using hot styling tools on my hair! Offers a protecter-ant and makes my hair smell great!