BY BED HEAD

Keeps hair & brush hygiene clean. dries quick, fast & in-a-hurry. sends frizzies bye-bye. leaves hair sleek & shiny Bristles with tourmaline gemstone distract residue from hair, kicking up shine and smoothness for whatever funky style you crave!

Jenny C.
I have straight black Asian hair and I hate brushing it because even though my hair straight it does get tangled quite often. After I take a shower I don't brush my hair either or just let it air dry but this brush made it very quick and easy!
Haley S.
Owensboro, KY
This brush does what a brush should do... but I have definitely used better ones. This one seems to break off a lot of my hair when I try to comb through tangles. It's gentle on the scalp but the bristles are still a bit rough on my ends.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
I love this brush.  It doesn't pull my hair.  I don't gave as much breakage as most brushes do.  It is well worth the money.  I don't really brush my hair that often anymore but when I do I use this brush.  Worth it price.  There is no need for improvements.
Marisa S.
Love this hair brush! It really is amazing! When you're in a rush, you can literally drag it through your hair and it will look great and not frizzy at all!! Well worth its price and I recommend it to everyone who has hair that needs to be brushed!
Kimberly S.
Lynwood, CA
Love it! I've been having this brunch for about a year now and it's amazing! It's great for detangling the hair, and styling the hair. It's my go to brush. I love these brushes!!
Laura H.
TIGI Bed Head... A brand that is well know and loved for a reason. I am never dissatsfied with their products, and that goes for the Smooth Moves Styler Paddle Brush as well. :) Totally recommend it
Esperanza S.
I love this brush! Great for detangling thick hair with a bit of conditioner , it doesn't break as easy as other brushes because i know with my thick and ling hair i have broken many brushes trying to pull out a knot!!
Cynthia F.
Brownstown , Mi
Adore this brush. I have way too much hair and very hard to untangle. It takes me hardly any effort to brush out my tangles with this brush.
Paige M.
Jacksonville, NC
This brush has little bristles under the hard ones that act as a smoothing agent. I love you wit get all the knots and bumps out.
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't appreciate a good hair brush, specially when you have long hair. I do!!!! Would definitely try this one!!
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Is there really a big difference between a $5 brush and a $15 one?
Keely S.
Melbourne
Does the brush break ur hairs when your hair is wet
Claudia L.
México
Es bueno utilizarlo. Para cabellos rizados?
Where I can buy this hairbrush? I really need it please🙏 Tigi Bed Head Smooth Moves Styler Paddle Brush