BY BED HEAD #49 in Hair Serums

This amazing thickening cream gives great body, texture, hold and volume with frizz control!

About the product:

• Built-up body and amplified volume for frizz-free plumped up texturised styles
  • Gives thicker looking hair
  • Anti-static agent smooths hair for fewer flyaways
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 moisturises and conditions hair
  • HOLD: Medium
  • TEXTURE: Moderate
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Blueberry Dream

How to Use: Use 2-3 pumps on wet hair. Blow dry and style as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-37, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bacopa Monniera Extract, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Benzalkonium Chloride, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sorbitan Oleate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Tigi Bed Head Small Talk Volumizing Cream
  • "It did help smooth frizziness and make my fine hair more manageable." in 2 reviews
  • "It has a wonderful scent and only have to use a little bit so its worth the price added body to my fine hair but some of the ends of my wavy hair were a little crunchy which I like because the body stayed in all day long." in 2 reviews
  • "It adds volume to my hair and I usually use a lot of the bed head products they work fairly well. " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair a lot softer and keeps split ends away. " in 1 review
Jaime C.
This is my all time favorite hair product to use! A little goes a long way. I have medium length, naturally wavy hair and a dime size amount is all I need. When using it with a round brush while drying, it helps build volume and smooth hair all with one product. I have been using this for at least 5 years and will continue to buy it. My favorite place to buy is at TJ maxx, when they have it!
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This stuff is awesome!! I put it on before I blow dry my hair and my hair has so much more volume and appears to be thicker and fuller. I have brown short hair that tends to be dry. This product doesn't leave a sticky residue or make your hair look greasy. Does what is promised!!
Bella M.
corpus christi
I absolutely love this product. I have thin, straight hair that is notorious for never having volume because it is pretty long. I can use this on my hair both wet and dry and it will make my hair look so much volumous while also making it look extremely smooth and shiny with a lovely smell and is also fairly long lasting. The only con of this product is the upfront cost but you barely need any product and one bottle lasts forever. I definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get more volume without spending all day curling and teasing their then having to load up their hair with hairspray.
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
I love Bed Head Tigi Bed Head Small Talk Volumizing Cream !!! I have been using this product for 10+ years and still love using it. I out it on my hair after I shower on damp hair and blow dry it. It gives my hair body and a nice texture to my hair when I style it. It last for so long! A bottle of small talk lasts me about a year or longer. It is such an amazing product and it's not expensive at all. I recommend this product to everyone!!!
Caitlin M.
Palm city, FL
This stuff is the absolute BOMB. My friends mom who is a hairstylist gave me this stuff. She put it on my hair cause I couldn’t get it untangled for her to brush it and it immediately smoothed everything out. It doesn’t say detangler on the bottle but it absolutely does and it makes it feel so smooth. Plus it smells like grape candy.
Lauren K.
While this product is great at smoothing down frizz, if you use it on your roots (where most of my frizz occurs) it will leave your hair with a greasy appearance. I’m not sure if I just haven’t found the right amount to use yet or not but it works nicely on the ends of my hair.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I use this product every day on myself and on my clients. It is phenomenal and is good for all hair types. You can use this to blow out, scrunch, thickened and smooth. It’s an all around great product and totally worth the price. It also smells great.
Celisa G.
Mills River, NC
This is my favorite product for fine or thin hair. I scrub it in and leave it when its wet. It seems to help my hair have some body and looks amazingly thinker around the roots!
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I received this as a free deluxe sample from Ulta. I have plenty of haor but it's fine. This helped to give that shaft a little more to work with. Love the grape bibblegum scent.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I use this product after I get out of the shower. I towel dry my hair leaving it just damp. I work one pump of small talk into my hair then I blow dry. If you want even more volume then I recommend using a defuser. My hair has had more volume that lasts all day long. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky in my hair. You don't even know anything is in your hair which I love. I got mine from TJMAXX on clearance for $6. Clearance is always best to try new products. I'm very excited to try this when I get my hair cut shorter next week :)
Jessica W.
Everett, WA
When do you normally put this product into your hair? In damp hair? Before blow-drying? Just in normal dirty hair?
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Have you had a chance to try out TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier? If so what did you think about it?
Kelsey J.
Wichita, KS
Is this a good product to use on dry hair? My hairdresser uses it on my hair when wet but the directions don't clarify that.
Hunter P.
Does this make your hair crunchy? I have really thin dry hair, so it holds onto any product, especially ones that can be crunchy when dry.
Tori D.
Arlington
Does this make your hair greasy at all? And does it kind of work the same way mouse does? I currently have been using mouse that is volumizing but have read a lot of good reviews on this and want to try it out.