BY BED HEAD #40 in Hair Serums

Big Results Thickifier Energizer Stylizer 3 In 1 Thickifier: Adds body and volume Energizer: Gives life to limp hair. Stylizer: defines, separates and controls. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI.   Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does this make your hair greasy at all? And does it kind of work ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use on dry hair? My hairdresser uses it...1 Answers
  • My hair is really flat and oily. Can it help it? ... Be the first to answer!
TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier
  • "It has a wonderful scent and only have to use a little bit so its worth the price added body to my fine hair but some of the ends of my wavy hair were a little crunchy which I like because the body stayed in all day long." in 2 reviews
  • "It did help smooth frizziness and make my fine hair more manageable." in 2 reviews
  • "It adds volume to my hair and I usually use a lot of the bed head products they work fairly well. " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair a lot softer and keeps split ends away. " in 1 review
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bed Head TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier !!! I have been using this product for 10+ years and still love using it. I out it on my hair after I shower on damp hair and blow dry it. It gives my hair body and a nice texture to my hair when I style it. It last for so long! A bottle of small talk lasts me about a year or longer. It is such an amazing product and it's not expensive at all. I recommend this product to everyone!!!
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love/hate this product cause it does add volume and it smells AMAZING but it makes my hair feel kinda dirty. It makes my scalp feel slightly itchy by the end of the day. I’ve gotten into the habit of only using it in day 2 hair cause I know I’ll have to wash my hair at the end of the day.
Celisa G.
Mills River, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product for fine or thin hair. I scrub it in and leave it when its wet. It seems to help my hair have some body and looks amazingly thinker around the roots!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product after I get out of the shower. I towel dry my hair leaving it just damp. I work one pump of small talk into my hair then I blow dry. If you want even more volume then I recommend using a defuser. My hair has had more volume that lasts all day long. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky in my hair. You don't even know anything is in your hair which I love. I got mine from TJMAXX on clearance for $6. Clearance is always best to try new products. I'm very excited to try this when I get my hair cut shorter next week :)
Madhu D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A wonderful product! I take a pea size of product and apply from root to ends. And I get the best result when I blow dry my hair It just gives the instant volume at the roots, my hair feels and looks full. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. I use this in my regular hair wash routine now!
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of the Bed Head products they are pricey and they make my hair feel very dry but I received this from my mom and have only used it a few times and didn't like it
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does add volume and fullness to your hair. I found the scent to be a little too much to enjoy all day long, and my hair had a residue on it with each use. The smell is very grape-y and didn't blend well with any of my other products. I would start out with just a little bit and build as needed.
Heather W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my most faaaaaaaaavorite hair care products in the entire world! I first tried this after winning a raffle basket provided by a local salon and instantly fell in love. First of all, it smells AMAZING and it does exactly what it says it will do! My hair is already pretty thick but this at least doubled my volume appearance. Love, love, love it!!!
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this product so much just for the scent. I have not idea why I stopped purchasing it, it smells so good and it makes my hair feel so soft for so long, my hair is already thick so I didn't use it for that but would 10/10 recommend and I plan on purchasing again.
Sumer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it works and it smells great! I almost don't even need perfume. Smells like grape! It is sticky to wash off my hands but I can accept that because the product does what it's intended to do!
Jessica W.
Everett, WA
When do you normally put this product into your hair? In damp hair? Before blow-drying? Just in normal dirty hair?
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
Have you had a chance to try out TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier? If so what did you think about it?
Hunter P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair crunchy? I have really thin dry hair, so it holds onto any product, especially ones that can be crunchy when dry.
Tori D.
Arlington
Does this make your hair greasy at all? And does it kind of work the same way mouse does? I currently have been using mouse that is volumizing but have read a lot of good reviews on this and want to try it out.
Katie G.
Kings Mtn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product weigh down your hair at all? I tend to have an oily scalp and wonder if this would be okay for me to use.