BY BED HEAD

TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo is perfect for the Rockaholic on the go, the person who doesn't have time to shampoo every day. This shampoo is formulated to be used dry. Just spray on your roots and comb through your hair to remove odors and soak up excess oils. see more...

Heather H.
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
I dig this dry shampoo, it was one of the first one's I have tried. I usually try to wash once to twice a week however long I can stretch it. I like the travel size so you can throw it in your bag. I highly recommend it it doesn't give a grey cast. It doesn't smell offensive and works really well.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
West Jordan, UT
Scent is amazing on this! This was the first product from this brand that I got and I can't wait to add to my collection. It was about 5 days before I needed to wash my hair again. It is great compared to higher end products. I was very satisfied with this.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
This is my favorite dry shampoo! It works well and does not make your hair feel or look greasy like other products. I can go 3 or 4 days on a wash using this. The price is good and it smells nice. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Abbi F.
Abbi F.
Prosper, TX
Best dry shampoo for second day hair and keeps my hair from being flat or oily.
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Seattle, WA
I like the product, though it's my first experience with dry shampoo. I find that this leaves a lot of grey residue in my hair, which I don't appreciate. That being said, it definitely does effectively soak up oils, so I would recommend NOT liberally spraying; a little does a lot.