BY BED HEAD #75 in Dry Shampoo

Tigi rockaholic dry shampoo keeps your hair rockin one more day. You don't have to shampoo every day. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh. see more...

• I've been looking for a new dry shampoo. I have fine, blonde hair. ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this compares to Batiste? I love Batiste but c...3 Answers
  • Have never tried a dry shampoo...does it take product build-up out ...4 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Justine M.
Justine M.
Brookline, MA
I have gone through so many dry shampoos and this is definitely my favorite so far. It is a little more pricier than typical your drug store brand but you can still find it on sale sometimes at Walgreens or Ulta, just gotta keep a lookout. The reason why I like the product so much is that it gets the job done and really absorbs the oil in my roots and keeps the oil at bay all day. The game changer for me was the scent, its got a somewhat fruity scent to it and most other dry shampoos that I've used have a perfumey or powder fresh scent that are really strong and stays in your hair all day and they would just irritate me and kind of make me nauseous. This is the only scented dry shampoo that works and has a scent that I actually don't mind lingering all day.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Calimesa, CA
By working in the salon industry, I get to try all different kinds of products. This one was introduced to me by a friend, who is a hairstylist. I noticed that her hair never looked dirty and was always full. I asked her if she washed her hair every day and she replied, "heck no, I use a dry shampoo." I thought I had tried them all until I met Rockaholic. This stuff is amazing. It smells delicious, it doesn't make your hair feel like it has a weird residue and it works! It adds so much volume that I often use it on clean hair to pouf it up a bit. Overall, great product. I have and do recommend it to everyone.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good dry shampoo. Smells great! The only problem is, if the cap is left off at all, it will dry up super fast! I was upset that a new bottle I had for 2 days dried up the next day because I accidentally left the cap off... Since it is a more expensive dry shampoo, I was sad and have been trying not to purchase this one again because of that reason. Sometimes if I'm in a rush to get ready I forget to put caps back on...
Emily R.
Emily R.
Plymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser offered to this to me when I asked for a recommendation on a dry shampoo. It does it's job well- to a point. My hair gets really oily really quick. Even when I use it, my hair still gets incredibly greasy almost immediatly - as if i didn't use anything at all. I will not be buying this again, despite my hairdresser's recommendation. My thick hair just doesn't work with this product.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
If you are looking for a great Dry Shampoo, this is the product. I don't really get oily hair, but If I get home late and don't have time to wash and dry my hair, this is the product I go to! It smells great, and doesn't leave the powder like some other dry shampoos. I have used this product for over and year and I love it!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Ulta had a sale on these dry shampoos and so after stocking up I realized how much I disliked this product. It leaves my hair so chalky and rigid causing my hair to look dirty. I am not a fan of bed heads products but this put the icing on the cake. Try the Baliste dry shampoo if you want one that works great!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Philadelphia , Pa
My favorite dry shampoo by far! I love this product, it smells nice and really works well. I color my hair with a lot of funky colors and I don't like to wash it very often because I don't want the color to fade, so I use this in between and you would never know I went days without washing my hair.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Covington, KY
Best dry shampoo ever. Quickly gets rid of oil on those "i don't feel like washing my hair" days . Sells for about $20 but I always wait for Ulta to have their sales and then I stock up on them. I also have a mini sized one with me at all times so I can touch up if needed though out the day.
eden b.
eden b.
Really wonderful smell! This product is a light spray and remives shine from the scalp and the hair near the scalp. One of side effects of the dry shampoo spray is that it causes my scalp to dry out and become a little itchy. However, as a short term solution to oily hair, it works great.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Mc Clure, OH
This dry shampoo is my absolute favorite. My hair texture is thick and wavy. It is a little pricey for me but you really get what you pay for. It has a pleasant scent and outstanding oil control. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good dry shampoo.
#DryShampooChallenge
rose n.
rose n.
ajax, ont
Have never tried a dry shampoo...does it take product build-up out of your hair?
Sheralyn K.
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
Does anyone know how this compares to Batiste? I love Batiste but can't find it anywhere! Trying to find a substitute :) Thanks!
Amy M.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo. I have fine, blonde hair. Sometimes I have trouble with them leaving white residue and making my hair feel like straw. Does this one leave a lot of residue? How is the smell? Worth the price?