BY BED HEAD

Tigi rockaholic dry shampoo keeps your hair rockin one more day. You don't have to shampoo every day. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh. see more...

• I've been looking for a new dry shampoo. I have fine, blonde hair...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this compares to Batiste? I love Batiste but...3 Answers
  • Have never tried a dry shampoo...does it take product build-up ou...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley P.
I love this dry shampoo!! It doesn’t make my hair white and the price is just right. I cannot go wrong with this product. I am a Mom, so I use dry shampoo in my hair more often than not! Haha
Nash T.
Love this product. The scent is refreshing. There isn’t much residue. Helps me go longer in between washes. Worth the money. Was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend it myself.
DeeDee B.
West Plains, MO
I have short, colored hair so I don't wash every day. This dry shampoo is a lifesaver and helps extend the time between salon visits. It has a nice texture- not too chalky, which is a plus in my book. And it smells amazing!
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Great dry shampoo, leaves your hair looking like it’s been freshly washed. Pulls the oils out. I use on nights I go out and want to give my hair that fresh look. It also gives you more body when trying to work with your hair.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
I was looking for a dry shampoo that had no silicones, and found this one. I had to use a lot of product just to fully mattify my roots. Plus I usually get a little volume added to my hair after using dry shampoos (which I love), but this just didn't do it for me. Bautiste is definitely better and a lot cheaper.
Nicole P.
Lake Geneva, WI
This has been a lifesaver for me lately! I am very busy with work and school and sometimes my hair suffers because of it but just a quick spray of this throughout my roots and my hair looks fuller, cleaner, and has great texture!
Christine W.
Huron, OH
I love EVERYTHING about this dry shampoo! First, the bottle is stylish and is actually what attracted me to the product in the first place. I was my hair every other day and this has been the best dry shampoo I have been able to find. It does not leave a lot of residue on my hair, brush, or curling iron. The smell is soooo much better than any other dry shampoo I have tried before. Almost refreshing as opposed to smelling like the middle of an aerosol can. For $21, I will buy again! My hair is naturally wavy and I straighten it every morning, it gets a little greasy over night, but not enough to wash every day, and a little over shoulder length.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This is a good dry shampoo. Smells great! The only problem is, if the cap is left off at all, it will dry up super fast! I was upset that a new bottle I had for 2 days dried up the next day because I accidentally left the cap off... Since it is a more expensive dry shampoo, I was sad and have been trying not to purchase this one again because of that reason. Sometimes if I'm in a rush to get ready I forget to put caps back on...
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
I LOVE this dry shampoo. Typically I have a lot of trouble finding one that works and smells good - this one is both. Usually there is a bad residue or a bad smell but this formula is great. I love the travel size and I got it on sale at Ulta for a great price. Look for their sales around Thanksgiving for over half off! I paid more for a travel size!
Tani L.
my all time favorite dry shampoo my hair gets really oily the next day after washing it so to avoid having to wash my hair everyday i gave this a try and it is amazing smells good and doesn't make my hair stiff really helps to make my hair look freshly washed which i appreciate
rose n.
ajax, ont
Have never tried a dry shampoo...does it take product build-up out of your hair?
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
Does anyone know how this compares to Batiste? I love Batiste but can't find it anywhere! Trying to find a substitute :) Thanks!
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo. I have fine, blonde hair. Sometimes I have trouble with them leaving white residue and making my hair feel like straw. Does this one leave a lot of residue? How is the smell? Worth the price?