BY BED HEAD #12 in Dry Shampoo

Tigi Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo leaves hair feeling refreshed. Meaning it can go that little bit longer before needing a shampoo).

• Makes hair smell fresh.
  • Absorbs excess oils.
  • Great for any hair lengths or types
  • Fragrance: Pomello Mod

• Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate – absorbs oil – oil makes hair look greasy and weighs it down, reducing volume. Starch absorbs oil, helping hair look less greasy and boosting volume.
  • Isopropyl Myristate – a conditioning agent, this helps the hair feel soft

Becky S.
Other than shampoo and conditioner I try more dry shampoos than any other hair product. I've been using them since Aveda introduced me almost 15 years ago when there were only like 2 or 3 accessible to the publid...easily anyway.
This one, Tigi Bed Head Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo works fairly well. It seems to run out faster than many others though. It says it works on hair for days and days but Id say 1 to 2 days max. Now keep in mind I shower every day and usually wash my hair every 2 to 3 days but every now and then I want to test things out or just don't feel like it so don't judge ;)
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
This is hands down my absolute favorite dry shampoo. I love love love it and use it on myself and my clients. It works amazing well. Smells great. Feels great. I have extremely dark hair and I never get the white powder color on my hair. It works so well! Will always purchase again and recommend.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
After trying a bunch of sample sizes of different dry shampoos, this one won my heart- at the perfect time too! It was buy 1 get 1 at ulta, so I splurged and got 4 cans! The scent is refreshing and the packaging catches the eye. I will continue to buy once my stockpile needs replenishment!
lauren b.
I use bed Heads Rockaholic Dirty Secret dry shampoo on those days when I wanna catch a little more sleep and not have to wash my hair that morning. I can just hop in the shower get rdy and spray my hair and it's like it's brand new again. This is one of my favorite dry shampoos out. The smell is alright nothing fantastic but it does help get rid of greasy roots. While ur on the run
Marian A.
Westover
So love this dry shampoo. I've never used dru shampoo before and this is the best I've used by far. Love the smell it's not to strong smell makes my hair feel so clean. I've used it for two days without washing my hair and it worked so good. My hair felt amazing and smelled clean.
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
My favorite dry shampoo ever! I will definitely always purchase this over and over again and recommend to all my clients and friends. Price is right. Works well. I have dark hair and it never leaves a residue.
Jennie P.
Cheektowaga, NY
As long as you brush it through your roots it doesn’t show white and really helps when I’ve had a late night or early morning. I usually use it when I didn’t wash my hair in two days. Have to use a moisturizer on my bangs after using it so it doesn’t feel rough tho
Sarah A.
Clinton
Great dry shampoo that smells phenomenal. One of the first dry shampoos on the market and it doesn't disappoint! No noticeable buildup and great spray distribution.
DeeDee B.
West Plains, MO
I have short, colored hair so I don't wash every day. This dry shampoo is a lifesaver and helps extend the time between salon visits. It has a nice texture- not too chalky, which is a plus in my book. And it smells amazing!
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Great dry shampoo, leaves your hair looking like it’s been freshly washed. Pulls the oils out. I use on nights I go out and want to give my hair that fresh look. It also gives you more body when trying to work with your hair.
rose n.
ajax, ont
Have never tried a dry shampoo...does it take product build-up out of your hair?
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
Does anyone know how this compares to Batiste? I love Batiste but can't find it anywhere! Trying to find a substitute :) Thanks!
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
I've been looking for a new dry shampoo. I have fine, blonde hair. Sometimes I have trouble with them leaving white residue and making my hair feel like straw. Does this one leave a lot of residue? How is the smell? Worth the price?
Vanessa B.
Does this give you that dandruff look?
Kylie D.
New Orleans, LA
Does this give your hair a sticky feel?