BY BED HEAD #65 in Haircare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
I just recently started using tigi bed head resurrection shampoo and conditioner. Ulta had their big shampoo sale and I had to grab this one. I've only used it a handful of times because I'm still stuck on my ogx mircle coconut oil at the moment but, every time I have used it I have been so pleased! It has a nice soft floral smell, doesn't take much to lather up so you aren't using so much product, and after rinsing it leaves my hair feeling soft immediately. After blow drying I did notice my hair was a bit less frizzy than normal, I need to use this regularly to judge if it's going to fix my damage but, so far I love this product!
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
This product is a MUST if you live in a cold, dry area!! My hair has never been healthier! This duo livens your hair up with one wash! ++++ IT SMELLS AMAZING AND LASTS ALL DAY! I purchased this product at TJMaxx so I got it cheaper, but I would definitely pay full price because it works so well!!
Dakota W.
Franklinville, NJ
I loved what this shampoo and conditioner did for my hair. They made it so smooth and healthy. I've tried many of their different shampoos and I love them all. Plus they smell great
Brittany B.
I tried this combo because somebody told me it did wonders on their damaged hair and my hair gets really bad split ends from highlights and heating tools. This stuff can i just say first smells amazing; it literally smells like candy. It did make my hair super soft an minimally shiny for a bit, but it did not do anything for my damaged hair that i could see and after a bit of using it quit making my hair as soft, but i will still give it 3 stars.
Samantha O.
Victoria , Tx
I've been looking for a shampoo for my naturally fine, blonde hair. I really grabbed this combo in desperation one day at the store because I just hadn't found anything that smoothed my hair but weigh it down. I love this combo. Leaves my hair looking nice AND clean.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
These liters are amazing ! I got them on sale at Ulta during the beauty steals . They smell like watermelon jolly rancher . The product is so moisturizing but does not weigh the hair down . I would def recommend for damaged hair or during the summer if your hair needs that extra drink of moisture . Would repurchase !
Lillian 🌺.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I used to have bleach blonde hair and it was SUPER damaged. I got this praying it would actually fix it, and I couldn’t believe the results. My hair went from gummy and overbleached, at the point where I couldn’t even brush it, to as strong as before I ever dyed my hair. I recommend it to everyone who dyes their hair.
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
Bed head shampoo products work very well and smell good. They can be exspensive but burlington coat factory sells them for 9$ a bottle for the big ones when a salon will sell it for 18$ a bottle the same size.
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
I hated the smell of this set. I think it was supposed to smell like strawberries but it definitely does not. So gross smelling that I stopped using it. I didn't see any positive results from using this set.
Priscilla G.
Love this shampoo so much. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling so good. It does not leave my scalp dry or itchy like other products I have used before. I will definitely recommend to others who are looking for a new shampoo to try! Love this set so much!