BeautyHairHair ProductsBed Head
Tigi Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml

Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml

by Bed Head

Admitting is the first step! Face it, your hair needs some rehab. Repair chemical damage with this powerful formula. Making your hair look healthy and smooth has never been so easy!

About the product:

• Repairs external damage and smooths cuticle so hair feels healthier and smooth
  • Moisturizes hair so hair feels conditioned and nourished
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Papaya Chill Pill

How to Use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 3 RESURRECTION™ Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Magnesium Chloride, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

What is your guys favorite and best recommended bed head shampoo and conditioner?
Is this a good shampoo for thin hair?
How is this supposed to hair repair hair but also contains sodium laureth sulfate?! Help me understand!!
Start your review of Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...hair in the market, worth the money if I have a line that recommend for damaged hair would be this. in reviews
Natalie B.
I love this line of products! I go between this one and the urban antidotes #2. When my hair is on the dryer side I use this shampoo. It is rich and lathers nicely. I love the smell also! Cleans very well and leaves no residue behind.
Lexi H.
Great product, I really like this shampoo works up a very rich lather. Disappointed in the shipping though. It arrived missing about 20-25 percent of the product the lid was not secured properly. It may of happened during packaging but it could of also happened when going through customs - it looked like the package had been opened. Pretty messy when opening package since the shampoo was all over the inside packaging
Alexandra C.
Bucharest
My hair is bleached and it was very dry from all the process so I was searching for a shampoo and conditioner for my problem. This is extremely good and I can't recommend this enough because after only 1 wash my hair had life and it was shiny and soft and smelled delicious. I have oily hair and it is not making my hair greasy. I love this product.
Camille F.
sydney, NSW
Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml uploaded by Camille F.
They say that this shampoo is for damage hair but I found that it’s not true. It’s a good shampoo for some mild damage if your hair have been treated with keratin or bleached this is not the product for you.
Becca M.
Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml uploaded by Becca M.
As a cosmetologist who likes changing her hair from dark to light this shampoo&conditioner is a must! No build up and never leaves my hair greasy. I’ve used it daily for years!
Larissa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml uploaded by Larissa R.
Purchased at: Target
These two together do wonders to damaged hair and it’s not that expensive, the set id $20 at target. Totally worth it
Taylor H.
Janesville, WI
Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml uploaded by Taylor H.
My favorite shampoo ever! It keeps my hair soft and has really made a difference with how it looks! My hair is also color treated and it’s not harsh on my artificial color at all! Highly recommend this product ❤️
Paige D.
Lansdale, PA
Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this product bc my hair was so damaged from always blow drying and straightening it. I love Bed Head products so I thought this would be the same. For the most part I liked it, but for some reason it made my hair feel dry after using it. Other than that I really liked it.
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this and the conditioner and I wasn’t very pleased with it. After i washed and rinsed my hair. It made my hair very greasy.
Mia N.
Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml uploaded by Mia N.
It’s amazing for if you’ve bleached your hair. It’s better for dry hair, my hair doesn’t feel greasy for multiple days after. I don’t think there’s anything that could I’m prove this product other than the price but I’m very satisfied!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...