BY BED HEAD

TIGI Bed Head After the Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce AND TIGI Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo/Conditioner (25.36oz) Set see more...

• Does it make you hair greasy 4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a conditioner that will heal damage and l...3 Answers
  • Does this product later or stay creamy?1 Answers
Samantha O.
Victoria , Tx
My current favorite shampoo. I have natural blonde, thin hair that will look greasy if I use a heavy conditioner. It's a hard balance between volume and weight and this duo does it!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok so yes I really enjoy this brand! I didn't really think I was going to really be into it because I thought it was chemically made for a particular grade of hair! No boo! This shampoo and conditioner works wonders on my hair! It doesn't weigh my hair down, it's very easy to detangle, hydrates my hair, and has given me an overall better looking healthier head of hair! I love it! Definite must have in the shower!
Mayra N.
This shampoo and conditioner are the best ive ever tried. I recently got my hair bleached and it was feeling a bit brittle and dry and this duo brought it back to life. Not to mention the amazing smell it has, like gummy bears.
Briana J.
This shampoo and conditioner has worked wonees for my severely dry and damaged hair! I got it on Black Friday when Ulta was having a deal and I won't go back! It smells so good too!!
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I absolutely love this shampoo & conditioner! about two years ago I had a horrible bleaching incident and my hair had broken off really short and became super thin and brittle. I tried a lot of different shampoos and hair masks but as soon as I tried this one it change my hair completely! Within a few months of using this my hair was super soft, started to grow out, and actually looked like normal hair. Once my hair grew out I stopped using it because I ran out and just picked up some cheap stuff to hold me over until I could order it but then I forgot about it. Well my hair was starting to get bad split ends and become pretty dry and I remembered it and just ordered it and still love it! It smells so good and it really does make your hair feel great!!
Brandy D.
This shampoo smells great. I was told by a stylist to use this product. My hair started falling out in clumps. Soon as I slacked off of using it my hair isn't falling out as much. I had routine blood work to make sure nothing was off and we pin pointed it to this shampoo and conditioner. I wanted to love it though!!
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
In love with this! Bought both of these and the scent is amazing and lasts literally ALL day! I could see a difference right away. My hair had more body and seemed stronger. Lathers like a freaking DREAM! So affordable and lasts forever. Love that it comes in a Pack. Easy grab and go!
Madeline S.
Smells nice and gets the job done. My hair feels pretty decent afterwards, but it does not feel like it makes an AMAZING difference. Lathers up pretty decent. I wish it was a little more hydrating than it is. Probably would not repurchase, just cause it didn't wow me.
Sara Z.
Delphos, OH
This is the best shampoo & conditioner for any hair but most importantly damaged hair! The smell is great leaving me feel confident in the look of my hair & smell! I would definitely recommend this duo because it has satisfied me so much! MUST HAVE!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Resurrection has given my hair it's life back. It's great consistency, great scent and light weight. It's given my hair strength and sheen again. Frizz doesn't really exist now
Chelsea P.
Toronto, ON
Does it make you hair greasy
Teri T.
San Diego, CA
Is this product only bought in a salon? If not where can I buy it from?
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
I have been looking for a conditioner that will heal damage and leave my hair tangle free. Can you tell me if this will do the job?
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
Does anyone have thick, coarse unruly hair? If so, how does this work for your hair? Im having a hard time finding a good duo for my type of hair. Thanks in advance!
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Do you feel like this shampoo/conditioner weighs your hair down? My hair is already pretty flat so I hate anything that doesn't provide a bit of volume!