TIGI Bed Head Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Rachel M.TIGI Bed Head Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Anna F.TIGI Bed Head Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Anna F.

BY BED HEAD

This great value TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Tween Shampoo and Conditioner is perfect for: dry, damaged tresses that need a moisture hit. Urban Antidote #2: Drench moisture-deprived hair with a rush of hydration that gets stressed-out tresses on the road to recovery see more...

Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Conway, AR
The best shampoo I've ever used. I had problems with other shampoos leaving residue in my hair or just leaving my hair looking gross. This is amazing. It smells wonderful and my hair looks amazing after using it.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
This is my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner nothing wlse works on my head as good as this does it makes my hair manageable and actually looks and feels clean
Anna F.
Anna F.
New Castle, DE
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. I use it already 5 months and i really see that my hair loves this duet. Shampoo perfectly cleanses hair, conditioner makes them very soft and docile. Before this TIGI set my hair was very damaged, badly combed and constantly confused. Now with TIGI my hair is amazing. I recommend TIGI to all my friends and they love it to.
Nichele H.
Nichele H.
Bristol
This is one of the best shampoos I have ever used! It smells amazing and works wonders on your hair! My hair has never felt more soft and clean!
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
Leaves hair feeling clean and smooth. It is hydrating and my hair loves it!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Flintstone, GA
BEST shampoo and conditioner I have ever used! It lathers up really well once it's worked in and smells amazing. I love how clean my hair feels and it's amazing on the scalp. I couldn't be more satisfied! Totally recommend.
Maria Paula S.
Maria Paula S.
Armenia quindio
Amo los productos de esta marca dejan el cabello precioso y es muy facil de usar tambien son muy economicos
Sera M.
Sera M.
Bruce Mines, ON
Does this have a nice smell?