TIGI Bed Head Recharge High-Octane Shine Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Ana R.TIGI Bed Head Recharge High-Octane Shine Shampoo, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Amber J.

BY BED HEAD

For Dull, Lifeless Hair Eliminate the nasties! Get High-Octane Shine! This anti-oxidant rich, shampoo removes pollutants, sweat and build up to reveal super reflective shine. You must have a sense of humor to use our products see more...

Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I love this shampoo for when my hair is feeling dull and lifeless. I don't use it very often, maybe twice a month or so. When I do however, I can really see a difference in my hair, especially if I have been heat styling it a lot lately.
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
I LOVE BED HEAD. This is so wonderful especially to leave in over night. I can't get enough I love the scent and I think it is best for any scalp. The price is just right. I always love buying these from the pharmacy or even my local walmart this is defiantly a go to.
Amber J.
Fairmont, WV
I absolutely love this shampoo! It makes your hair so shiny and soft. I can tell my hair is 10x more healthy since I started using this. I started using it 4 years ago and I haven't found anything better since. I'm very picky about my shampoo and conditioner and I don't think this one needs any improvements what so ever!
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
I love this item, you can see the difference in your hair almost instantly! Super shiny, manageable hair, I bought it at TJ Maxx. The bottle is (huge) hot pink and super chic. My hair needed an intervention. Very satisfied with the results, this is a great weapon to have in hand.
Lisa H.
Inverness , Highland
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favourite shampoo. It keeps my hair frizz-free, smooth and so much easier to blow dry. It protects it against humidity and keeps it looking great until the next wash
I L.
South Houston
Bed Head shampoo&conditioner reviews ?