BY BED HEAD

This shampoo, infused with anti-oxidants like Goji Berry Extract, removes pollutants, sweat and build up to reveal super reflective shine!

About the product:

• Refreshes and cleanses hair to remove build up.
  • Contains Goji Berry Extract which is known to reduce the formation of free radicals.
  • Infused with Sunflower seed oil which is rich in fatty acids and vitamins.
  • Enhances shine and softness.
  • Colour safe.
  • Fragrance: Berry Citrus Blossom

How to use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with RECHARGE™ High Octane Shine Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine HCl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Folic Acid, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Menthol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PPG-9, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Laureth-23, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

April D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is so great the color and smell are so astheticly pleasing. Super sparkles but a light pink. Definitely addes shine and cleanses very well I don't ever have to rewash!
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
I work as a cashier at Ross Dress for Less & after my break I went over to the hair care aisle and spotted this beauty ! I have never tried Bed Head before and decided to give it a try. It made my hair really shiny & smooth! The smell is very citrusy which I like. My bottle has lasted for about 2 months & I have really long, thick hair! So it's worth buying !
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I love this shampoo for when my hair is feeling dull and lifeless. I don't use it very often, maybe twice a month or so. When I do however, I can really see a difference in my hair, especially if I have been heat styling it a lot lately.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
This always left my hair so soft and shiny! I paired it with the matching conditioner from TIGI and the effect was wonderful! I'm now using a different shampoo to change things up and not let my hair get used to the products, but I will definitely go back to this eventually!
Jamie E.
Collierville , TN
Absolutely love this shampoo! Really anything from this brand is amazing. Low in parabens and sulfates. Really clarifies your hair and brings it back to life. If you're not using a clarifying shampoo you are missing out!
Tia P.
Warren
I live by this shampoo and conditioner. It smells incredible and leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and tanggle free. Does not leave hair waxy or oily. Highly recommend!
Amber J.
Fairmont, WV
I absolutely love this shampoo! It makes your hair so shiny and soft. I can tell my hair is 10x more healthy since I started using this. I started using it 4 years ago and I haven't found anything better since. I'm very picky about my shampoo and conditioner and I don't think this one needs any improvements what so ever!
Ashley S.
Belleville, IL
This made my hair really soft and silky. It is one of the best products I have ever used. They put it in my hair after everytime I get my hair cut. I would buy it more often but it is a little expensive. That's why I only gave it a 4 was because of the price.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
I love this item, you can see the difference in your hair almost instantly! Super shiny, manageable hair, I bought it at TJ Maxx. The bottle is (huge) hot pink and super chic. My hair needed an intervention. Very satisfied with the results, this is a great weapon to have in hand.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
This shampoo is great! It actually did leave my hair really shiny and healthy looking, as promised! My only complaint is the scent. To me, it was an unpleasant sort of floral smell but not completely intolerable. I do like for my hair to smell nice so I will probably get a different product next time.
I L.
South Houston
Bed Head shampoo&conditioner reviews ?
Kezia G.
esse produto deve ser maravilhoso gostaria muito de esperimentar.