BY BED HEAD

Bed head recharge high octane shine shampoo was launched by the design house of Tigi. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Bed head recharge high octane shine shampoo by Tigi for unisex 8.45 ounce shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is so great the color and smell are so astheticly pleasing. Super sparkles but a light pink. Definitely addes shine and cleanses very well I don't ever have to rewash!
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
This always left my hair so soft and shiny! I paired it with the matching conditioner from TIGI and the effect was wonderful! I'm now using a different shampoo to change things up and not let my hair get used to the products, but I will definitely go back to this eventually!
Ashley S.
Belleville, IL
This made my hair really soft and silky. It is one of the best products I have ever used. They put it in my hair after everytime I get my hair cut. I would buy it more often but it is a little expensive. That's why I only gave it a 4 was because of the price.
Rebecca L.
Easton, MD
I used this all the time. So helpful with frizz, and really keeps my hair under control. I love this product very much. And unlike most haircare products this one smells good and last long. Definitely recommend.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
Adds an absolutely incredible amount of shine and texture to your hair!!!! Highly recommend this to anyone wanting to increase their shine!!!
Amanda M.
When I got my hair dyed, the beautician used this on my hair. I thought it smelled really good and made my hair more shiny and less dull
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because my hair can lack shine at times and it takes care of that issue. It also smells great and isn't too expensive
Brittany E.
As a hairstylist I use this often for many of my clients and they LOVE the smell and the feel it gives their hair
EdiTh P.
Xalapa
Amazing product, is the best buying ever, i have dry scalp and it works great, the shampoo and conditioner leaves the hair a salon finishing. I Will buy again and again forever
Niamh B.
I love pairing this shampoo with the TIGI recharge conditioner. It's perfect for teenage hair which feels like you need to wash it by the end of the day. leaves your hair feeling soft, strong and repaired. It is also suitable for daily use.