BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Recharge Conditioner is loaded with anti-oxidants and vitamins that will give you dazzling results. Tigi Bed Head Recharge Conditioner protects against damaging UV rays and heat damage through styling. This conditioner replenishes and... see more...

• Would you recommend this for thick hair?2 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Smells amazing to start with! Tigi always makes my hair feel so soft and thick! For a great price you can feel the same way! Lathers really well and doesn't get too soapy
Caleigh B.
Caleigh B.
This is a great conditioner! Makes your hair silky and smooth, Easy to manage , and shiny! Definitely recommend!!!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Alexandria , VA
I have terribly dry hair and this conditioner really helps! It smells wonderful and keeps my hair feeling soft !
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
This conditioner makes your hair soft and smells great, but I feel that the price is a little high.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I'm a long-time fan of Bed Head products, so it was no surprise when I fell in love with this conditioner. I have long hair and don't trim it as often as I should, and you can't even tell when I use this stuff. It feels like it really does recharge your hair. My hair feels amazing after every use. It's slightly pricey, but the bottle is big and full. I would recommend to everyone and anyone with hair! I will definitely purchase again.
Luci B.
Luci B.
Columbus , OH
Whenever I use this conditioner I get compliments on my hair. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. It also smells amazing. I have naturally curly hair and it just makes them so shiny, smooth, and leaves no tangles.
Tori K.
Tori K.
Fenton, MO
Love love LOVE this stuff! Anything bed head is a winner. Doesn't make your hair greasy, just soft and luscious
Maria R.
Maria R.
Really like the way this conditioner made my hair feel. I would not say it was my absolute favorite product but I definitely really liked it. Made my hair feel smooth, smell good and shine.
Paola M.
Paola M.
El Paso, TX
I like this it didn't make my hair feel dull and sticky at all. I have oily hair and this wasn't that bad at it at all and it smells good too
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Meridian, MS
Love this conditioner. It gives great volume and makes my hair so soft and smooth
Alison W.
Alison W.
College Station, TX
Would you recommend this for thick hair?