BY TIGI

WHAT IT IS TIGI Bed Head - Queen Beach Texture Spray is a beachy texture spray. WHAT IT DOES TIGI Bed Head - Queen Beach Texture Spray is a fast drying texturizing spray that creates beauty texture on wet or dry hair. see more...

• What is the best way to use this product1 Answers
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
Absolutely adorable packaging! This is the perfect product for fun, summer beach curls. It's not too heavy in your hair, and it smells so good. I like to layer this with  Tigi Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream to smooth my ends and  TIGI Bedhead Masterpiece Hairspray to hold in the style. All of TIGI's products are fun to use and easy to use together. You can't just have one!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I really love this product. I need beach spray to tame my waves and this is Great. I spray it onto my hair when it's damp. I then use my fingers to crunch my hair into waves and it always dries really smooth and smells extremely good. The only downside is that sometimes it can make the texture of your hair crunchy.
Brooklyn S.
What is the best way to use this product