BY BED HEAD #59 in Styling Products

Reform Rebellious Curls Into Soft And Defined Ringlets. Our Curl Recall Technology Instantly Reforms, Ensuring They Spring Back Into Shape With Just One Scrunch. You Must Have A Sense Of Humor To Use Our Products&Trade; 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi&Reg;.&Nbsp; Tigi&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

McKayla S.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Other more...
Works pretty well to form curls. However, I found it a bit thicker than some other products. I much rather prefer thinner “oil” for my curls. Thick hair and thick products do not work too well together
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Saw this on a hair tutorial for natural curly hair on YouTube (Leyla Rose). I really liked the smell, although it was nothing I could recognize. It helped hold my curls without making them crunchy. I would buy again if I hadn’t fell in love with Deva Curl products.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
This is a really great products for wavy or curly haired ladies.  It has a very nice scent.  The price is a little expensive but i feel for how well it works it is worth the price.  I love that it does not leave your hair crunchy.  Over all i think this product is well worth the price and if your looking for a new hair cream give this one a try! you won't be disappointed!
Olivia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have naturally curly hair, I've never had a go to product bc I never noticed one that really made a difference, until I randomly bought this one on sale! I absolutely am addicted to this and have it delivered to me now on Amazon! It's the best!! I just apply about a quarter size into wet hair and scrunch. For me, if I shower at night and sleep on it my hair is even curlier. If you want more spirals let it dry during the day. Never frizzy
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
My number one, always have to have in stock, never fails curling cream. This always helps keep my ringlets very formed and curly all day long. I wish I could buy a case.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Love this! My hairdresser introduced me to this product and I love the way it makes my curls/waves look. So easy to use and a little bit goes a long way! Also love the salon smell to this product!
Nellie T.
Lakewood, CA
I have to say I was reluctant to try a cream for my curls because I have hair on the finer side that can get weighed down by products. I did not have this problem with this cream. I use a dime size for my shoulder length hair when its wet and let it air dry. My curls get such nice definition and my hair stays soft and touchable. One thing I would change is the smell.
Richard B.
Brooklyn, NY
I would be lost with out this product it styles my hair and moisturizes all at the same time. It's a great value because a little goes a long way. It's sooo worth it!
Casey H.
Smells amazing and gave me good but bouncy ringlets when scrunched into wet hair. Would use a little bit on dry hair to reshape curls