BY BED HEAD #46 in Dry Shampoo

This dry shampoo with super fine powder absorbs the excess oils that weigh your hair down, helping to you to refresh and lift hair while giving a natural, even finish.

About the product:

• This amazing formula has hydrophobically modified cornstarch which absorbs oil which can make hair look greasy – hair feels clean and refreshed!
  • Refractive Index Matching Technology encourages even light refraction across the hair surface for a clear, even and sheer finish
  • HOLD: Light
  • TEXTURE: Light
  • FINISH: Matte
  • Fragrance: Vanilla Thriller

How to Use: Spray 10-12 inches from the hair, targeting the roots. Wait a minute, then brush.

Ingredients: Isobutane, Propane, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, t-Butyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Glycerin, Denatonium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

• How does this compare to the batista brand? Does this tak...2 Answers
  • How does this dry shampoo compare to the dove one 2 Answers
  • How does this dry shampoo work? does it leave a horrible ...2 Answers
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
I've been trying to find a dry shampoo slash texturizer for my unruly hair. I have tried plenty of dry shampoos that didn't really do the job that I needed them to do. But then I found this amazing dry shampoo, by Bed Head. I would recommend this to anyone who has been looking for a dry shampoo that actually works. I have super thick long hair, and it is a very unruly and gets crazy. But this dry shampoo gets the job done. It also absorbs oil as to why it's a matte dry shampoo, so I can get away away washing my hair twice a week. And on top of everything, it smells absolutely amazing!
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I am so sorry I waited so long to try this product. It is unbelievable. I have an oily scalp but it is very light and I could imagine it works well on any hair. The instructions say to target the roots- it did not leave residue like competitors do- it was light and airy but took the oil right out of my hair. It says to target it to the roots but once I saw how clean my roots looked I targeted other oily pieces of hair and it worked well on them too. It does not lather it is a spray. Overall would recommend. Great product.
cara f.
Ames, IA
I love this dry shampoo. The smell is amazing, it gets rid of oil quickly and lasts all day. It does leave a slight residue that is easily brushed in. It helps keep my hair bouncy with volume all day. I will definitely keep buying it, one of my favorites.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
I love this dry shampoo! It is a great price for how long it lasts. It doesn’t give my hair a weird grey tint that some dry shampoos do. I only wash my hair every 2-3 days and this is a life savor. I love it!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
This is the greatest dry shampoo on this planet. I don't even care how much it costs...it's everything! It smells like delicious honey and totally makes my hair look fresh and clean! The smell lasts all day too. I have black hair and it doesn't make my hair look dusty at all which is another reason why I am so obsessed with it. A+++ bed head!
Najaira S.
It was pretty good for its price. I’ve had better. Leaves a white residue if you work into hair too much. Used it mostly if I was just wearing a ponytail for the day.
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
I typically am never disappointed with BedHead products and this is another one that has proved that to me. I love dry shampoo and this one smells so GOOD and it also doesn’t leave too much of a white residue.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Hands down, best dry shampoo that I have used that works with my wavy, frizzy, find hair type! The scent of this product is my favorite part about it.. I absolutely love it! I recommend this product to anyone that is trying to stretch out shampoos to build hair health.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I love this dry shampoo! It’s also great for texture. A cross between a dry shampoo and a light dry wax spray. Does run out quickly. In the middle on a scale of wet to dry, dry shampoos.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
When I first tried this shampoo it sprayed out a lot and made my ruts very white. It also left a residue and weighed my hair down. I do have to say that the price is okay. And I bought this at cvs. However I won't be buying this again.
Jamie L.
Omaha, NE
What’s your favorite dry shampoo ever? I love Tigi Bed Head Oh Bee Hive Matte Dry Shampoo But am always looking for new goodies!
Christina L.
Winter Spgs, FL
So all the reviews I am seeing for this are from people with fine hair. My hair is not fine by any means.... So would this product add to much body?
Chantal B.
Edmonton, AB
I've never used dry shampoo in this brand before and I wanna know if it's any good?
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
How does this dry shampoo work? does it leave a horrible white cast? does it smell good? worth the money? or what other dry shampoo would you recommend if not this one????
Faith H.
Palm Bay, FL
How well does this work? Does the amount of days in a row used affect its ability? (im thinking about taking it on a camping trip)