2 colors available

BY BED HEAD #71 in Dry Shampoo

Scale new heights with uber 60s beehives. This dry shampoo with super fine powder absorbs the excess oils that weigh your hair down to release massive body, for sky high volume. Now rock that updo! You must have a sense of humor to use our products see more...

• How does this compare to the batista brand? Does this take care of ...2 Answers
  • How does this dry shampoo compare to the dove one 2 Answers
  • How does this dry shampoo work? does it leave a horrible white cast...2 Answers
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Topeka, KS
If you are someone who gets oily hair hair within the next day of washing it and wants to extend the style longer without having to shower or wash your hair, then this product is something you should try! It's a matte dry shampoo that helps eliminate oil and absorb the spots of build up in your hair where you apply. It's lightweight and smells great! That light honey scent isn't too overbearing! I'm a blonde and this product works wonders with lighter tones!! Love it! Would recommend(:
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It doesn't leave too much of a white cast and it really pumps up the volume on my hair. It can leave your roots a bit on the dull side but if you work it into your roots, it improves. My only complaint is it really builds up if you use it several days in row. I typically only wash my hair twice a week so I rely a lot on dry shampoos. I usually reserve this one for special events and use a cheaper one for day to day use like Batiste or Dove.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Savannah, MO
This is by far my fav dry shampoo, and I've tried a LOT! It builds body while absorbing oil. I love big hair and this is a daily grab for me. My hair tends to get oily overnight and I use a couple sprays in the morning and I'm ready to go! It also has a nice light smell. My second fav is rock-a-Holic by tigi as well. I also have dark brown hair and this doesn't leave that white residue like some others do.
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.
This is one of my all time favorite dry shampoos! It doesn't leave a white residue in my hair, it blends in perfectly. The smell is pleasant and this product truly works! It even works on my sister who tends to have extremely oily hair! I will continue to keep this product in my hair care for as long as they make it, because it truly works. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Krystle V.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm very picky when it comes to dry shampoos and their scents! I love this Dry shampoo because not only does it smell AMAZING but it is also amazing at absorbing up any extra oils and it helps to hold up back-combing and teasing techniques! Perfect to add texture and some oomph to your dull, limp hair! This is and always will be my go to dry shampoo! definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Upper darby , PA
This is my fav route dry shampoo on the market! It smells amazing and works amazing! Is the price worth it? YES! I generally put it in my hair line, let it sit for a few minutes and style. I would recommend this product to anyone! Especially those who don't like washing hair every day like me!
Briana N.
Briana N.
Tempe, AZ
FAVORITE DRY SHAMPOO OF ALL TIME! I cannot rave enough about this to people who ask me about dry shampoo or ask what is my preference. The smell is absolutely delightful! It doesn't leave a cast on my dark roots, EVER! And it gives me great body and texture to my hair without feeling gritty.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I like this dry shampoo because it smells good and it does take out the oily you have on you're hair. The only thing sometimes it does leave white on you're hair but you can massage it off and it kinda gives you a volume. i recommend it very good pricing, and i love the colors of the bottle.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I really do like this dry shampoo. It's a tie between this a toni and guy dry shampoo. The smell is nice, and it does a fantastic job of making your hair look clean. It is on the more expensive side of dry shampoos, but bed head does make great products, and I definitely recommend this one.
Sana M.
Sana M.
I love this dry shampoo! My hair gets pretty oily in between washes and this dry shampoo gives my hair the look of freshness it needs while getting rid of all the excess oil. I use it usually 2-3 times a week! Definitely try it if you're looking for something to freshen up your hair!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Winter Spgs, FL
So all the reviews I am seeing for this are from people with fine hair. My hair is not fine by any means.... So would this product add to much body?
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
Edmonton, AB
I've never used dry shampoo in this brand before and I wanna know if it's any good?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
How does this dry shampoo work? does it leave a horrible white cast? does it smell good? worth the money? or what other dry shampoo would you recommend if not this one????
Faith H.
Faith H.
Palm Bay, FL
How well does this work? Does the amount of days in a row used affect its ability? (im thinking about taking it on a camping trip)
Lourdes S.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
How does this compare to the batista brand? Does this take care of the majority of the hair oil?