BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo takes shine & softness over the edge, experience a rich, creamy lather & delicious fragrance, indulges the craving for brilliant hair. Helps to maintain health of hair while keeping it moist. Hair feels soft and moisturized, but not heavy. Takes the natural oils in your hair and emphasizes them to keep your hair moist.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40), Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, AMP-Isostearyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 20170 (Brown 1), CI 17200 (Red 33).

• What's your favorite #moisturizing #shampoo1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren B.
Longwood, FL
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! The smell is amazing and you can buy it in a huge bottle! Costco sells this product as well! It keeps my hair hydrated and moisturized! I also love the pumping bottle that it comes in. Great product!
🌻Alexis S.
This is literally the best smelling shampoo I have ever used. I remember it being a little drying though. I stopped using it because of the harsh ingredients and then switched to more organic options.
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
Props to the amazing pineapple scent,  I am not sure if it is the conditioner or the shampoo but since I have started using this combo my hair has gotten a really gummy feeling,  And I have to wash my hair more often then I had before.  Trying to figure out if my hair is just adjusting to stress, or if its the shampoo.Hair type: natureal  light red hair, thick and mostly straight with a little wave, typically not oily or dry. hair: healthy
devri B.
Garland, TX
I have super dry, wavy hair that is baby fine and will go straight if not taken care of properly. The shampoo and conditioner combo allow me to get my beautiful wavy hair without much more than one wash. Plus the added smell is great.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
This is the first Bead Head shampoo I tried. It was my favorite however I started to have a hard time finding it. I love all of their products I have tried. Their shampoos are all sulfate free which is good for color treated hair also. I usually purchase mine at CVS when they have it on sale. It is a little too pricey in the salons.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
I use this during the summer because I’m constantly swimming and drying my hair out during that season. The smell of this shampoo is AMAZING and I find it calms any frizzes to my thick and curly hair and locks in moisture.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I h
ave super coarse, dry hair making it hard for me to find products that actually suit my needs. When I tried Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo, I fell in love. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. Moisture maniac is perfect for anyone needing to bring their hair back to life. I've always loved using bed head- 1) their products are great 2) I love the names 3) and the containers are all super neat also. If you've never checked out Bed Head- you're missing out!
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
This smells great and cleanser really well however it does not moisturize like a Maniac infact I feel like it was just an average shampoo. But I used it for a while to truly see if it would increase !y hairs moisture but it kinda fair
Ed
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Sadly this shampoo and it's conditioner turned my curly hair into a big frizz ball. Not sure how something that was supposed to moisturize just dried out my hair. I made the mistake of buying the largest size. Now they reside in my guest bathroom and will probably be given away. So disappointed.
Michaela C.
Moisture Maniac shampoo was my go-to for years, and now I can't find it anywhere.  If you can find it, buy it!  I love the smell and the way my hair looked and felt when using this shampoo.  I paired it with the conditioner of the same name, and loved the end results.
Blake L.