Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner uploaded by Monique V.

BY BED HEAD

Moisture Maniac Conditioner will end your fight with snarls and tangles. Stop your struggle with dull, drab hair.

About the product:

• Makes hair soft, shiny and healthy looking
  • Revitalizes hair
  • Used on any hair length or texture
  • Hair feels soft & moisturized, but not heavy
  • Light enough consistency for fine hair

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Acetamide Mea, Cetrimonium Bromide, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Dmdm Hydantoin, Ppg-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Silk Amino Acids, Ci 15510 (Orange 4).

Sara T.
Review for: Moisture Maniac Conditioner 8.5 fl oz more...
I love this conditioner. It’s hydrated my hair and smells fantastic. It doesn’t weigh my hair down like other conditioners. I love how my hair feels and it’s great on my color treated hair. I recommend it to my friends regularly when they need hydration.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
Review for: Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner, 3.4 Oz more...
I used Moisture Maniac shampoo and conditioner for several years to help my dry, wavy hair stay shiny and manageable. It worked really well. My favorite thing about it was the smell. It smells like candy and I love it! When I started color treating my hair, I needed to find a product that had more moisture. But I still love this conditioner and it's my go-to during the more humid months when my hair isn't quite as dry. I would recommend it for someone who needs light to medium moisture.
Charisma R.
My favorite conditioner in the whole world. I have really curly hair and this conditioner just makes my curls feel like silk and hardly ever any frizz afterwards. I’d recommend this a thousand times over.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Review for: Conditioner Bed Head Moisture Maniac 8.5 fl oz; 250 ml more...
I loved this conditioner!!! I used to always use this. Why is it no longer available at authorized retailers??? My hair is super stubborn and this conditioner left my hair super soft and hydrated!!!! Bed head needs to bring Manic Moisture conditioner back please !!!!
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair super soft and it smells great! I have very short hair, so I don’t get tangled much BUT I DO use a lot of heat to my hair due to its thickness and craziness. This added some great moisture and shine!
Ashley W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Moisture Maniac Conditioner 8.5 fl oz more...
First off let me say that this conditioner smells so good you could eat it. It worked so well & my hair was shiny, smooth, and soft. My hair is dry and damaged, and this product made my hair feel very moisturized.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
It's a good product! But I didn't use until the end and I won't buy again. It's because even it gives a lot of moisture to my curly dry hair, it also change a lot my curls definition. This product straighten my hair and I'm working hard to find products that keep my curl more curly and with volume. I think for straight hair it can work nicely and gives the moisture you are looking for. It's a medium level price product.
B x.
Review for: Moisturizing more...
First of all, let me say that the scent of this conditioner, like the shampoo, is fantastic. It smells like juicy pineapple and it's quite uplifting.
As far as it's performance, it does leave my hair soft without weighing it down, but contrary to the name it doesn't seem to be all that moisturizing.
I've even let it sit for up to 5 minutes as suggestrd on the bottle and my hair is still parched.
Michaela C.
I ran out of Moisture Maniac Shampoo, but fortunately I still have a bottle of Moisture Maniac Conditioner!  Don't let the price throw you off - you need less of this than you would of the cheap brands.  I use 1 pump, 1-2 times a week on my wavy, shoulder-length hair, and it does the job.  I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
I was able to get the jumbo size of this product and the shampoo at BJs on a sale and I am so happy I did. I dont know if I would pay full price for the products but the value was fantastic and my hair felt nourished and refreshed after every wash. I would recommend
Jillian H.
I've used bed head before, does this product really have a punch of moisture?
julie p.
Branford, CT
I've been looking for a really good conditioner. Does it keep your hair soft? Does it leave it looking frizzy after it dries?
Shana F.
Centennial, CO
Does this moisturize without weighing hair down? I have thin hair that needs moisture but it is easily weighed down!
J G.
Espanola, NM
Is this a fruity or floral smelling product?