Tigi Bed Head Moist Maniac Conditioner uploaded by Monique V.

BY BED HEAD

End your fight with snarls and tangles. stop your struggle with dull, drab hair. lightweight formula. softens hair. shiny, healthy finish. see more...

• I've been looking for a really good conditioner. Does it keep you...2 Answers
  • I've used bed head before, does this product really have a punch ...3 Answers
Tigi Bed Head Moist Maniac Conditioner
  • "This product has helped me moisture my hair back to its natural health, I use heat tools everyday and my hair became damaged and dry and with this I was able to replenish my hair, I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it worked wonders" in 1 review
  • "Really keeps my hair moisturized and smells amazing (plus the smell lasts forever)." in 1 review
  • "This product smells good and has a nice pump so you can control the desired amount." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hair and it's done wonders!" in 1 review
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this conditioner!!! I bought it first for a travel product because my hair always feels really dry when I fly, and it helped to give me a healthy feel without weighing my hair down. PLUS it smells AMAZING!! only downside is the price, but for what you get its worth it, especially when they sell the two value packs in Target or the drugstore. I definitely recommend trying this is you have dry fine hair.
Michaela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ran out of Moisture Maniac Shampoo, but fortunately I still have a bottle of Moisture Maniac Conditioner!  Don't let the price throw you off - you need less of this than you would of the cheap brands.  I use 1 pump, 1-2 times a week on my wavy, shoulder-length hair, and it does the job.  I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel!
April B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a package deal with the shampoo at Costco. It smells really good. I wasn't the biggest fan of the product tho. I have curly hair and usually use moisturizing conditioner. When I applied this to my hair I found that I had to use a lot of it. I couldn't even comb it through my hair. I would often have to mix it with my other conditioner. I just hated the way it made my hair feel, like it was weighed down and it made it feel dry.
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
It's a good product! But I didn't use until the end and I won't buy again. It's because even it gives a lot of moisture to my curly dry hair, it also change a lot my curls definition. This product straighten my hair and I'm working hard to find products that keep my curl more curly and with volume. I think for straight hair it can work nicely and gives the moisture you are looking for. It's a medium level price product.
Jessabella M.
Martinsville, IN
This conditioner definitely works well, it leaves your hair soft and shiny and it smells ah-mazing!~ The only downside i have with this brand is I feel like there should be more product for the price. I would only ever buy it if it is on sale at a very good price. Otherwise, i would just pick something else that's cheaper with the same quality.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was able to get the jumbo size of this product and the shampoo at BJs on a sale and I am so happy I did. I dont know if I would pay full price for the products but the value was fantastic and my hair felt nourished and refreshed after every wash. I would recommend
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've paired this with the "moisture maniac shampoo" and I adore it.
It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth without over moisturizing it (greasy.)
I usually leave it on for 2-3 minutes while I shave just to let it soak in and really coat my ends.
Highly recommend
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used bedhead for my color treated, platinum blonde hair before, and tried out this conditioner in a pinch a while back at my friends house. It's honestly so good and I really like how soft and tangle free it left my hair even after blow drying it.
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner are great. It makes my hair so soft and manageable. The only place I find it's worth buying however is at places like Costco or sams club when they come as duel packs, because at drug stores it's too expensive for a little bottle.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw a noticeable difference in shine and softness in my hair after using this product. Their products are pricey on their own but they always have some type of special or "two for $$" which make them super affordable!
Jillian H.
I've used bed head before, does this product really have a punch of moisture?
julie p.
Branford, CT
I've been looking for a really good conditioner. Does it keep your hair soft? Does it leave it looking frizzy after it dries?