BY BED HEAD #78 in Hairspray

You must have a sense of humor to use our products™ Use Maxxed-Out™ Non-Aerosol Hairspray with P.M.S. Complex   This unisex formula guarantees massive hold;  quick dry and super shine.  Smells fresh too. Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please see more...

TIGI Bed Head Maxxed-Out Massive Hold Hairspray
  • "Since it is a wet hair spray it will give you that weird crisp feel in your hair but all in all it does what its meant to." in 1 review
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I like this hair spray because it does what its suppose to. I have always had hard to hold hair, I can curl it and with in no time my curls are gone. This hair spray holds m girls for hours with out being to heavy. I recommend this hair spray.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Review for: Maxxed Out Hair Spray more...
I'm a big fan of bed head. This hairspray works fantastically and has a hold that lasts all day. It doesn't leave residue on darker hair and is easy to wash out. It's inexpensive and I would definitely buy it again.
Gabii S.
I like how strong this hairspray is but what I don't like is when you spray out with a bottle it sprayed your finger it was only good for a couple uses until it started spraying on your finger
Justina H.
By far the best hairspray for adding volume and body! Smells great too! It is just a little pricey for one small bottle so I only use it for special occasions to add a little umph!
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Bed Head Maxxed-Out Massive Hold Hairspray 8 fl oz more...
I like this product a lot. It smells great, as most tigi products do, and it works really well for hold in my fine textured, but thick, hair. My only complaints are that I'm not a huge fan of the spritzer, I preferred a more aerosol type spray, and that it is very easy to get a crunch feel. I however, work with tons of haircare products on a daily, so I don't find it to be to hard to work with. It's a great product for your money
Brandi E.
austin texas
This
Made my hair crunchy and gross. Exactly what no one wants to happen to their hair it happened to mine. I do have fine thin hair and.that might have been the problem but I wouldn't recommend and wouldn't repurchase.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This is a very wet formula hair spray but the hold is great! It can help give shorter hair a piecey look! However, I have to give this 3 stars because the spray alwaysss clogs! The product then doesnt spray evenly and it makes your hair way too wet when that happens! If they got the bottle situation figured out I'd give this 4 stars
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I like this product, I really do. It keeps it hold and does a great job at not being sticky. However, the bottle it comes in breaks. I have purchased 3 now, and none of them make it past 1/4 of the bottle being used. Sounds silly, but man it is annoying. Great product, horrible bottle.
Allysin V.
The product did hold my hair well for awhile. After about 4 hours, it felt like it was weakening and by the end of my 8 hr. day, my hair was completely out of the hold. I was expecting it to perform better than it did. While I will still use it for smaller occassions, such as a date night or interview, I cannot trust it to use for longer engagements.
Jock G.
This hairsparay is massinvely massive in terms of use . The price benchmark is not too pricey and not that cheap either. I have a deep blcak asian hair and it just works just fine compared to other brands. If i have any criticis is I hope they sell in smaller travel packs.
Tara G.
How well does this hold? I like to have natural looking hair.
Kerrie F.
Newport, KY
Is this TIGI's #1 hairspray? I like masterpiece way better
Earn $378/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Skyler S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
What's your favorite way to use this on fine straight hair?
Kelli B.
Nitro, WV
Does this hold your hair all day?