BY BED HEAD #54 in Hairspray

You must have a sense of humor to use our products™ Use Maxxed-Out™ Non-Aerosol Hairspray with P.M.S. Complex   This unisex formula guarantees massive hold;  quick dry and super shine.  Smells fresh too. Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please see more...

• "I love bed head it always works great with my hair " in 1 review
  • "Since it is a wet hair spray it will give you that weird crisp feel in your hair but all in all it does what its meant to." in 1 review
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Bed Head stuff smells like delicious, sweet candy, which is especially appreciated in things like hair sprays. This hairspray works just as it is intended, and is meant more for something that you have to keep in place for an event, like a wedding, etc., so this is nice to use on occasion, but way too heavy for "every-day" se. The same brand has wonderful daily-use hair sprays that don't give you super-still, crunchy hair, though. Good product if you need to keep an intricate hairstyle from moving.
Chelsey G.
Deer Park, TX
I don't use hairspray very often. I only do when I straighten my hair and am going out so it will stay that way for most of the night. I did however let my son cut his hair into Mohawk. You have to be really committed when you get a Mohawk and he is 7 so guess who styled it basically everyday? Yours truly. We used a super sticky gel but that wouldn't keep it up. I used bed head maxxed out hairspray after styling and after 8 hours of summer camp- he came home with it still up straight. 👍🏻👍🏻
Erin M.
It's so hard to find a hairspray that doesn't leave my hair disgusting and rock hard. For some reason anytime I curl my hair I have trouble keeping it curled for more than an hour-two hours tops. The first time I used this was for my husbands military ball and I had curled my hair myself 3 hours prior to the ball, and it held up all night and even into the morning. It doesn't leave behind a residue and it smells really yummy too!
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
The hairspray does a really great job of holding our hair style, which is all you can ask for in a hair spray! The smell isn't too overwhelming either, which is always appreciated. My only issue, though, is it always made my hair super greasy. Yes, it didn't give it that hard-to-touch feel that some hair sprays give, but the greasy/dirty look was too much to me. I've since tried better hair sprays in the same quality/price points.
Katie B.
Rosedale, MD
I typically do not like hairspray as it all seems to harden my hair and make it look terrible (I have very thin, very straight, hair so that doesn't help matters either) but the TIGI Bed Head Maxxed-Out Massive Hold doesn't harden, nor smell terrible, but helps keep my hair styled for an entire evening out and about, even when dancing the night away. I highly recommend this product!
Elizabeth M.
Bronx, NY
I really like to get this product it really nice in my hair I think it very easy to use and to keep my hair nice and soft very very good great shine and bright love love love love love love love it soooooooooooooooo much I think other girls would love it more than I would because the TIGI bed head maxed-out massive hold hairspray would be awesome to me and other girls my age and up
Jessica P.
Marysville, MI
TIGI is my go to brand for hairspray. I have tried a million different hairspray a and time and time go back to any TIGI product. First of all they all smell amazing as does this one. Plus they definitely give you a strong hold without making your hair look all hard and shiny which in my opinion is awesome because it still allows you to have a very natural look.
Amber S.
Watauga, TX
Oh my gosh this stuff is AMAZING. I have extremely thick, long, heavy hair. When i curl my hair with anything other than a ceramic tool, my hair falls after an hour so i need hairspray to keep it up. Pretty much all other hair sprays weigh my hair down after an hour or two but this one kept my hair lovely and soft. Not hard and terrible.
Amber C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This hairspray is great for thick hair! I've always had a tough time finding hairspray a to hold my hair (they always seem to melt away in the rain or humidity). This one does a good job of holding my style in place regardless of weather. If you have thick/curly hair, this product is definitely worth the $20 you will pay for it!
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
I have very fine hair that never ever ever holds a curl. But when I curl my hair and use this in conjunction with my texturizing spray, I get that perfect bed head textured look. I have a lob and it is just the perfect hairstyle for me. Bonus is that this makes it hold for at least 10 hours and gives it extra volume and texture.
Tara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this hold? I like to have natural looking hair.
Kerrie F.
Newport , KY
Is this TIGI's #1 hairspray? I like masterpiece way better
Earn $378/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Skyler S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
What's your favorite way to use this on fine straight hair?
Kelli B.
Nitro, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hold your hair all day?