BY BED HEAD

Tigi bed head maxxed out massive hold hair spray dries immediately and leaves your hair with a brilliant sheen. extreme hold and a great fresh scent, make tigi bed head maxxed out massive hold hair spray the perfect addition to your styling regime. gives hold, structure and control to your hair, safe for color treated hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Feliciaann r.
Good for any hair texture which is good for my family with differnt texture hair strong hold keeps style all day leaves no sticky residue which is a plus light smell and just over all great
Rachel C.
Used to use this when my hair was short and layered for extra volume. Worked great and made it more full. A little pricey but goes a long way so it’s worth the price
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Georgette M.
I love tigi bed maxxed out massive hold hair spray because it doesnt build up in my hair, and its holds my style no matter if im at the gym, i, the club or at work. I noticed it doesnt leave that silly sticky feeling after using differet brand hair sprays. I thinkt he best part I missed out was its affordable price and it doesnt dry out my hair.
Danielle B.
I really love the way this product smells - in fact, all bed head products smell amazing! But this hairspray left my hair feeling very stiff even if I only used the tiniest bit, and I prefer a more natural hold. Didn't do it for me.
Samantha B.

I absolutely love the way this smells!!! It is a great flexible soft hold and keeps flyaways at bay. I use this hairspray for every day use and it has become a must have in my beauty routine. Highly recommended!
Kamron P.
Millbrook, AL
Holds my hair frizz free in humidity. Smells amazing and does not leave a crunchy feel. Found this at my local CVS for $5. I have never had a hairspray that holds as well as this. I have thick hair that frizzes easily. This keeps it at bay

Jami T.
Macomb , MI
I love this hairspray it really keeps your hair styled for awhile, it smells pretty good and it long lasting. I think Bedhead makes pretty good quality hear products. I have bought this over & over again, and continue to do so.
Karissa P.
My hair will not hold curl to save my life and this hairspray is the only thing that makes it stay. I dont need to spray alot in order for it to be effective which I really like! It doesnt feel crunchy or anything. I love it! Its also very affordable.
Deb K.
I loved Maxxed-Out. Be sure you're looking for super, mega, uber hold before you buy this product because it REALLY keeps your hair in place! Never worry about losing your style with Maxxed-Out, this stuff rocks!