BY BED HEAD

Tigi bed head maxxed out massive hold hair spray dries immediately and leaves your hair with a brilliant sheen. extreme hold and a great fresh scent, make tigi bed head maxxed out massive hold hair spray the perfect addition to your styling regime. gives hold, structure and control to your hair, safe for color treated hair. see more...

Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tigi bed maxxed out massive hold hair spray because it doesnt build up in my hair, and its holds my style no matter if im at the gym, i, the club or at work. I noticed it doesnt leave that silly sticky feeling after using differet brand hair sprays. I thinkt he best part I missed out was its affordable price and it doesnt dry out my hair.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the way this product smells - in fact, all bed head products smell amazing! But this hairspray left my hair feeling very stiff even if I only used the tiniest bit, and I prefer a more natural hold. Didn't do it for me.
Samantha B.

I absolutely love the way this smells!!! It is a great flexible soft hold and keeps flyaways at bay. I use this hairspray for every day use and it has become a must have in my beauty routine. Highly recommended!
Kamron P.
Millbrook, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds my hair frizz free in humidity. Smells amazing and does not leave a crunchy feel. Found this at my local CVS for $5. I have never had a hairspray that holds as well as this. I have thick hair that frizzes easily. This keeps it at bay

Guera M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this a couple times. I tried it the first time and thought it was just a fluke it made my head itch every single time I used it.

Nope, second time as well and it made my head itch.
Jami T.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray it really keeps your hair styled for awhile, it smells pretty good and it long lasting. I think Bedhead makes pretty good quality hear products. I have bought this over & over again, and continue to do so.
Taylor T.
Big rapids, MI
Anything bed head is awesome. The smell is the best part. I feel like it leaves your hair to look nice and you can't tell that it is crispy yet t holds your hair in place well. I will continue to buy this product.
Deb K.
I loved Maxxed-Out. Be sure you're looking for super, mega, uber hold before you buy this product because it REALLY keeps your hair in place! Never worry about losing your style with Maxxed-Out, this stuff rocks!
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it!!! By far my favorite. It's pricey but worth every penny. Can you really put a price on good hair products though? I love that I don't have to go to a salon to get it. It holds all day.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of bed head products and maxxed out is awesome! It works well and helps take my hair while the hold lasts all days. There aren't any products I have tried that meet up to this line.