BY BED HEAD

5 oz Shampoo. Bed head oh bee hive! Matte dry shampoo was launched by the design house of tigi. It is recommended for casual wear. Bed head oh bee hive! Matte dry shampoo by tigi for women - 5 oz shampoo. see more...

Becky C.
Torrance, CA
This is an excellent product dry hair shampoo works great and doesn't leave my hair flaky!!!! smells great!!!
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
This shampoo is really good! The smell is so nice and it's really smooth. The smell last a very long time
Tara J.
I love dry shampoo it's my go to. I have such long and thick hair that I use this almost daily.
Alexis N.
Absolutely adore the smell of this stuff and works pretty well as far as hairspray goes
KerstinšŸ’šsparkles B.
I first came accross this product a few years ago. If like me you don't like to wash your hair everyday, it can be a handy thing to reach for in between washing your hair. It's easy to use and leaves no residue. This is good for adding volume as well. Has a nice scent as well. Would recommend.
Anneka C.
Shetland
This product has become one of my morning routine essentials!!! It is matte so it doesn't make your hair look greasy. It also works on all hair colors and hair types.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
I wash my hair every day anyway, but I use dry shampoos when my hair needs a bit of boost. This one is very similar to Batiste dry shampoos, does exactly what I want - makes my hair a bit fresher and add an extra bounce to it :)
Love the smell too!
Erin F.
Hickory, NC
Love this product from Bedhead! I have used this product if my hair needed a little refresher and the fragrance smells great! #likeijustwashedmyhair
Natalie C.
Favourite dry shampoo EVER. Love the scent and the feel of it. Blows Batiste away! Packaging is pretty too!
Paola F.
Temuco,chile
Muy buen shampoo , huele muy bien y es muy ligero , me deja mi cabello muy suave