BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells amazing. & I personally do not like a really firm hold so this product gives me the perfect in between and it also adds an extra shine keeping my hair looking flawless.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
This is my favorite hairspray because it smells so so soooo good. It is worth trying simply for the sake of making your hair smell delicious (sometimes I spray my hair just to make it smell good). The hold is very good as well. This is actually the only hairspray that I will buy. I loooove it.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
This is my favorite hairspray! Bed Head Masterpiece Shine smells so good and it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or leave white residue.
Sarah R.
Kankakee, IL
to be honest the main reason i buy the product is because of the smell!!! it is the best smelling hairspray i've ever used. i have used some that are stronger and probably longer lasting, but they always have that nasty alcohol smell that this one doesn't have. it's also a little bit pricier than other hairsprays.
Sherry N.
This is some serious hold!! I've never found something that smelled this good and held my hair in place so well. With my fine hair a little goes a long way.. I can feel the hold and it leaves my hair shiny and smelling great. Along with the hold I have a sheen look too.
Krista P.
This is my absolute favorite hair spray. It's got everything I personally look for in a hair spray,doesn't rip the color out of my(pink,semi permanently colored)hair,doesn't dry out my hair,nor leave it crunchy,plus it smells AMAZING. I bought a can of this and had it shipped to where I'd be staying in the UK because I couldn't bring it in my luggage and I couldn't be without it!
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I absolutely love bed head hair spray. It's the only hair spray that I can use on my hair. I'm a brunette with very thick hair. I can spray it on my hair and my hair doesn't lose its shape all day long. I would recommend this to anyone,especially if your hair loses its shape in minutes like mine does.
Emily c.
Worcestershire
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
just like what it says in the name shine, it does exactly that its lovely, it doesn't feel heavy on your hair to like somw products do, all products the same make are good so i expected this to be but not only that it smells lovely:)
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I like this hairspray. It smells good and gives me pretty good hold without making my hair feel hard like most hairsprays do. I like having one that gives you good hold but keeps your hair touchable.
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
Last throughout the day and holds my hair styles in nice and tight. Does not leave a sticky feeling which I love
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?