BY BED HEAD #40 in Hairspray

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I bought this on a whim and have never regretted it. It smells so good. And it will definitely hold all day. Worth every penny!
Rachel C.
All time favorite hair spray. Perfect for holding my curls in place for an updo or for volume. Even gray for when I blow dry my hair straight. Keeps frizz in place and holds the style with shine. And smells so freaking good. Been buying this one for 7+ years and will continue to
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my forever hairspray! I tried so many previous to this one and they all seemed to dull and dirty my fine blonde hair. This hairspray keeps my hair shiny and in place. It's a great price for a big bottle of hairspray. Highly recommend
Leah S.
Fraser, MI
I love this hairspray mainly for the smell. It's the best smelling hairspray I've tried. Keep my hair in place and a staple for me
Samantha L.
Clifton, NJ
I have a travel size of this and I use it for just that! I keep it in my gym bag.. It works well to touch up my hair or spray my bangs in place. I often use it for fly aways and quick fixes after my workout!
Kelli A.
Smells amazing and gives the best hold. Comes in a giant bottle and for a decent price too! My favorite hairspray ever.
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I love this hairspray!! I will never use anything else. The holds so well & it smells AMAZING! Always get compliments.
Alycia E.
We love this hairspray, the hold is good with out being too much and the smell is my favorite part!
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
They have pretty good hairsprays in their product line. One of my top choices. Great smell, long lasting. It does what it needed to do. All together great quality. I would definitely recommend and buy it again.
Hannah H.
This hairspray is wonderful! It holds, adds tons of shine, and smells amazing! If used lightly it can be a working spray, or used afterwards as a finishing spray.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?