BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
They have pretty good hairsprays in their product line. One of my top choices. Great smell, long lasting. It does what it needed to do. All together great quality. I would definitely recommend and buy it again.
Hannah H.
This hairspray is wonderful! It holds, adds tons of shine, and smells amazing! If used lightly it can be a working spray, or used afterwards as a finishing spray.
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
Very expensive for a hairspray. I like the product design and LOVE the smell! I honestly would purchase again if I ran into a deal for it. Other than that it isn't one I would seek out. The hold could be better also.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Got this hairspray on sale at Ulta and so happy I did! Gives my hair a great shine without it looking greasy. Definitely gonna repurchase
Ashlee B.
I am very pleased with this hairspray. Though I am not the biggest fan of the scent, I am pleased with the finish left on my hair after using this product. It provides decent hold while maintaining shine. A lot of hairsprays leave a dull film on my hair but this looks amazing! Highly recommend!
Jennifer B.
I use this hairspray for work! I work in a very "professional" setting, where my hair and makeup do need to look presentable at all times. On the occasion that I didn't have time to style my hair, I love to just take this hairspray to tame all my baby-hairs that like to stick up when I pull it up in a ponytail. The sleek finish instantly makes me look a lot more put-together than I feel!
adina o.
Elmira, NY
this hair spray is awesome at holding your hair i have extra thick extra curly hair and usually have to use mouse gel and hairspray but with this i use a medium layer upon my wet hair and for more than half the day my hair stays the way i did it which is more than i can say for most
Parisa M.
Not really my favorite product. It doesn't really keep my curls in tact when i curl them like other brands do. I wouldn't recommend this to others. In my opinion there are so many better types out there.
Yohanna W.
Midlothian, VA
I love this product for my hair cause It works amazing it smells bad tho but dose wonders.
Kristina E.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is my favorite hairspray! I have REALLY thick, naturally wavy and frizzy hair. I use this hairspray almost every day- when I straighten it to hold down fly always, when I curl it to hold the curls in place, and when I let it go natural to try and tame the frizz. It smells amazing, holds well, and makes my hair so so shiny! I love it!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?