BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This is my go to drug store hairspray. I love the hairspray because the hold is great and the smell is good. The only thing I don't like is the price point is a little high for a drug store hair spray and the formula is a little sticky.
Sandy S.
This has been one of my go to hairsprays for years! It holds great and smells so wonderful!
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I bought this on a whim and have never regretted it. It smells so good. And it will definitely hold all day. Worth every penny!
Rachel C.
All time favorite hair spray. Perfect for holding my curls in place for an updo or for volume. Even gray for when I blow dry my hair straight. Keeps frizz in place and holds the style with shine. And smells so freaking good. Been buying this one for 7+ years and will continue to
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my forever hairspray! I tried so many previous to this one and they all seemed to dull and dirty my fine blonde hair. This hairspray keeps my hair shiny and in place. It's a great price for a big bottle of hairspray. Highly recommend
Leah S.
Fraser, MI
I love this hairspray mainly for the smell. It's the best smelling hairspray I've tried. Keep my hair in place and a staple for me
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
I have a travel size of this and I use it for just that! I keep it in my gym bag.. It works well to touch up my hair or spray my bangs in place. I often use it for fly aways and quick fixes after my workout!
Kelli A.
Smells amazing and gives the best hold. Comes in a giant bottle and for a decent price too! My favorite hairspray ever.
Kaitlyn K.
Iowa, LA
I love this hairspray!! I will never use anything else. The holds so well & it smells AMAZING! Always get compliments.
Alycia E.
We love this hairspray, the hold is good with out being too much and the smell is my favorite part!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?