BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Kayla S.
Best hairspray out there. Great hold. Smells AMAZING! Gave 4 starts because it can be sticky !
Jessica G.
P C Beach, FL
With my job I have to keep my hair back, I have layers that don't like to stay in place. This hairspray is the first hairspray I've used that keeps it back all throughout the night and doesn't feel or look like I sprayed it for an hour. The shine is just an added bonus!
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
This is my go to hairspray. It has a great hold but also adds a good deal of shine. It also smells great
Kristen D.
I've been using this product for years! It has great hold and an AWESOME scent!
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Looove this. Smells so good. Holds my hair where I want it without leaving my hair hard and crunchy. My absolute favorite for when I curl my hair. A definite must try!
Jennifer H.
Columbia, MD
I love the stuff and it smells great. It keeps my hair in perfect position. Only downfall is the price, so that's why I opt for other brands.
Mayra V.
This Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray is my most commonly used hairspray for every day use. It's great for keeping my little flyaway hairs in place! I love the packaging that it comes in, the blue bottle is super cute. And I absolutely love love love the smell of this hairspray! I'm very picky when it comes to the scents because I don't want my hair to stink, but this one makes me feel like I just left the salon.
Karen H.
I love the smell of this hairspray. Probably why I put up with the price because it isn't cheap. I always try to purchase when there's a sale. This product is very nice, keeps my hair put throughout the day.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this product because it does not leave your hair super stiff like some other hairspray products do
Alexi M.
LOVE THIS HAIR SPRAY!!!! I love the hard hard hold it gives, and the amazing shine! I have curly hair and love the wet look, this gives me just that! Smells awesome, cheaper than most and lasts forever! I get this at work, which is at Ulta! :) I think it could be slightly lighter hold, but im not complaining!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?