BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
🖤Pep🤘 C.
Hollis, OK
One of my all time favorite hairsprays. Smells good and doesn’t leave a heavy sticky feeling. I try to get this when it’s on sale.
Jess G.
Waconia
Pretty good hold. Use it daily for styling my hair. It smells really good so that is a bonus for everyone.
Michele G.
I love Tigi! Especially the extra shine hairspray! It leaves your hair looking sleek and extra polished! I love it for a high pony or up do and to also keep your hair looking healthy with a beautiful shine!
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
Great shine, amazing hold and smells great! I have used the large size and the small size for travel. It is a great value and holds better in comparison to other brands I have tried. I can’t find anything I would change about this product
Dani W.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz, Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
LOVE this product! Only hairspray I use! It smells awesome and actually holds without feeling like a helmet! Started using it years again and still use it to this day!
Jena N.
Roseburg, OR
Amazing brand ..... quite expensive tho if you're a gal with what seems to be an afro puff like me you'll practically do anything to find ways to make it look straight or even half covered with either a head band or beanie maybe even a snap back or my personal favorite Taking it back OLD-SCHOOL TO THE OH SO SIMPLE BANDANA PAISLEY OF WHAT EVER COLOR YOU MIGHT BE TRYING TO MAKE POP..
Natasha R.
Pendleton, OR
I love bed head product. It is worth the price! I truly enjoy these products. Great product!
Mickayla F.
Strongest hold I have ever bought! This hairspray works so well its insane! Plus it doesn't smell awful like most brands!
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Smells amazing! All of their products have a great scent to them. Strong enough it holds curls. It does what it says it does.
Rhonda A.
This hairspray is really nice!! It’s nice to use it after doing an updo!! The shine is gives is amazing, and the hair looks nice and natural!!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?