BY BED HEAD #72 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates ...10 Answers
  • Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase be...12 Answers
  • Where can I find this!?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray! I have rather fine hair, but one good spray of this and I have all day volume. Some days I will tease my hair and spray each section. Other times I will just flip my hair over and spray this at the roots and sometimes just part sections and spray, but it works wonders for my flat hair. It's not labeled as a volumizer, but it's extreme hold works really well for my hair. Plus it smells so good!
Dartmouth, MA
This hairspray is great for locking in a curl while adding shine. I find it to be a firm hold formula. I prefer lightweight hair sprays for everyday waves, but this hairspray is great for events and styles you don't want falling. I do spray from further away for a lighter application. I've gone through 3 bottles of this hairspray, and each one the nozzle tended to clog up and made application heavy instead of a mist. Just run it under hot water and wipe clean. Spray into sink to get product flowing again.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Visalia, CA
Not only does it hold my hair in place all day, but it smells AWESOME! By far my most favorite hairspray ever!
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the scent of this is why I 1st bought this. It is a really pretty, light scent that won't compete with other scents I may wear. It is a very heavy hair spray so it takes very little if you need a lot of hold, like windy weather. It handles well in high heat and controls my frizzy hair as well as cold weather in the winter. I gave 20 bucks for this and I think you can get it at a lower price when Ulta runs a sale or TJ Maxx. Its been out for several years and I've had this particular one for over 2 years so it is long lasting for me.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I have been shopping around for a hairspray I really like. I have sensitive skin and other ones make me break out. This one has never made me break out and it smells good and has great hold.
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
London
Love this product!Have just discovered this fabulous hairspray, and will definitely be using this alone from now on. Keeps my fine hair in place, and smells gorgeous, what more could a woman want!!higly recommend this product
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray, if for anything for the smell! It smells so dang good! It is a great medium hold hairspray for everyday styles. Cute packaging and great scent, just what bed head is known for!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
By far my favorite hairspray! It gives a long lasting hold without making my hair feel like crunchy! It also smells great and leaves my hair looking shiny. I highly recommend trying this if you're looking for a new favorite hairspray, I even got my mom hooked!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this in quite some time, but I remember LOVING the scent and the shine it gave me. You get quite a bit more product with this than you normally do with shine sprays. They tend to be so tiny in other brands.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hairspray out there. Great hold. Smells AMAZING! Gave 4 starts because it can be sticky !
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??