BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Amy M.
Waltham , MA
HATE THIS. It leaves the weirdest texture on my hair ever. Don't waste your money. Definitely not something for those who like to touch their hair it feels like there is a gritty film over my hair.
Henny H.
It smelled good but was to messy to work with! My hair got all hard and stuff id suggest this for boys wih short hair
Trudy P.
Ellijay, GA
I personally am not a big fan of bed head. Ok my hair is so curly if I don't use the right stuff for it I look like I have bed head all day. It just didn't tame my hair at all. I guess from the name I expected better results.
Kait H.
I expected a lot more from this hairspray and ended up pretty disappointed. Wouldn’t buy again or recommend to others. My hair is dry and this makes it a lot dryer and seems to be a bad thing for my hair
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
Sadly, not for me. Much too sticky and crunchy for my thin hair. I like a hairspray that I am able to brush through. If I was going to put my hair up and didn't want it to move, this might work.
Amber C.
California, KY
Hair is kinda crunchy when using. Also very sticky. Smells like alcohol and leaves an odor in my hair
Timothy R.
San Antonio, TX
The bed head hair spray is okay . It has a good strong gold but leaves it shiny . It has a great shirt scent . I only use it when my hair doesn't work with me .
Casey D.
Hobart
No doubt that this hair spray holds! If anything it may have been a bit too firm for my liking.
Bridget K.
Spring , TX
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This product has a very strong scent that lingers. The scent is nice but I don’t find I can wear perfume when using it because the smells will clash. It does hold well but be careful with how much you spray because it comes out quick and can make the hair very crunchy.
Nick A.
Columbus, OH
Not a bad product. Doesn’t leave my hair too crispy and smells good which I appreciate
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?