BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I absolutely love bed head hair spray. It's the only hair spray that I can use on my hair. I'm a brunette with very thick hair. I can spray it on my hair and my hair doesn't lose its shape all day long. I would recommend this to anyone,especially if your hair loses its shape in minutes like mine does.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I like this hairspray. It smells good and gives me pretty good hold without making my hair feel hard like most hairsprays do. I like having one that gives you good hold but keeps your hair touchable.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
Last throughout the day and holds my hair styles in nice and tight. Does not leave a sticky feeling which I love
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This is a really great hairspray. It also smells amazing! I highly recommend this product for a nice hold without being stiff
Madisson F.
Fave hair spray, as I do with most bed head brands I buy in surplus. This one smells like the white gummy bear lol. It holds my hair but doesn't make it stiff or crunchy yet adds a perfect amount of shine. I recommend this always.
Bri G.
Love the shine that this hair spray gives me. It's costly but worth the money. It does the job and smells amazing
Amanda O.
SMELLS AMAZING!!! High hold hairspray! Keeps hair put for hours, which is great for up-dos.
Georgia K.
Love this product for when I want poker straight shiny hair, makes my hair look so healthy
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I have loved this hairspray for ten years and counting. It smells amazing and leaves hair shiny. The hold is buildable and can be what you want. I will love this hairspray forever.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?