BY BED HEAD #8 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates ...10 Answers
  • Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase be...12 Answers
  • Where can I find this!?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product delivers unparalleled hold, that's for sure. If you are going to an event, have a fancy hairstyle and want to keep it in place, this stuff will do the trick. I think the hold is a little too powerful and sticky for everyday. It's nothing different than any other hairspray in the scent department, standard hairspray scent. The price is a little steep for something that is too much for everyday.
Emily Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not a big hair product beyond the shampoo, conditioner, and the occasion oil/dry shampoo. So when I got my hair cut really short, I needed something to keep my bangs off my eyes. My friend recommended and got me a travel size to try and I now use it everyday. I like how my hair doesn't freeze up like most hair spray would, so the style looks more natural. The scent also is not too strong
Justina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this hairspray!!! I received a sample during a Bed Head event that was held before Lollapalooza in Chicago and will never go to any other hairspray. It smells amazing and holds forever! Though it is a little pricey, I will gladly spend the money on a bottle of this hair spray then have gross alcoholy smelling hair.
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bed head always makes some excellent products. l can count on their hairspray lasting me all day with no touch ups necessary. It’s easy to buy at most groceries, beauty stores, cvs, Walgreens, etc. l would highly recommend this product and l will be using it again
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a professional hair stylist and this is hands down my favorite hair spray! The smell is amazing! It holds very well! And gives a great shine to the hair. It is my go to on updos to give maximum hold! It can be found at salons and Ulta!
Sierra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bed head product makes my curls last all day and they still look nice the next day! It smells really good, kinda like pineapple! Doesn’t make my hair crunchy like other products. I recommend this to anyone who curls their hair often!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz
I love this hairspray! It has a light scent and great hold! It is on the pricier side when It comes to hairspray tho. I like lighter hold when it comes to hairspray so I use a little of this and it keeps my curls held all day!
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray is the best smelling hairspray i have ever used. It leaves my hair with great hold but also manageable at the same time. The price is great and the packaging is appealing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz, Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz
I bought this because Ulta was out of my usual hairspray and I’m so happy I tried it. My hair never stays curled but when I used this it stayed all day. it also smells really good. I would definitely buy again.
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a long time favorite of mine! Great smell. I like that is holds well but you can still brush through it. I like that this adds a little shine to your style as I have dry and dull hair. It lasts a long time too.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
does it have a strong hold ??
Stephanie K.