BY BED HEAD #33 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I rarely use hairspray and there's only a few hair sprays that I do use and when I use them this is one. Bed Head has some of the best smelling hair products that I've used so far. the hold is amazing and the product is not too sticky and doesn't leave a bad residue.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
Absolutely LOVE the volume this hairspray gives me as well as the shine... and the smell is AMAZING. I only dislike that since I don't wash my hair everyday it makes it really tangled and slightly stiff... but I'm still obsessed with it and will continue to buy it
Toni H.
Yukon, OK
One of my favorite go to hairsprays, Bed Head's Masterpiece really does hold your hair into a masterpiece.  I have naturally curly hair and with Masterpiece, I'm able to run on humid, windy days with out worry of flyaways or frizz!  I recommend Masterpiece to anyone!
heidi h.
I recently tried a travel size bottle of this hairspray after my normal hairspray (KENRA) ran out. It is a average hairspray in my opinion. I just put a little on to add a little volume and control a few fly aways on my part. This is a strong and kind of sticky hairspray. It does hold well and smells nice. I just like a lesser hold for my hair. I also don't feel it adds any shine to my hair, but it may be because I use so little.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
My hairdresser turned me on to this product! It works fine in my hair and I have color treat hair that's very thick! It's lightweight but it's effective! Depending upon where you purchase it can be quite pricey! It holds my hair fine and gives a beautiful shine!
Tania P.
I love this hairspray especially when I'm working on updos!! It's a great price and usually come in combo packs!! It's not too much shine and just enough hold!! I've purchased it many times and still would! It doesn't leave your hair looking white or hard!
Kellianne L.
Olathe, KS
I love this hairspray. I have fine thin hair so when I want my hair to stay in place I use this in my hair. It is worth the price if you ask me. I found out about this product because my hairdresser used it and I fell in love. It also smells amazingly.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
They have pretty good hairsprays in their product line. One of my top choices. Great smell, long lasting. It does what it needed to do. All together great quality. I would definitely recommend and buy it again.
Erica B.
Bar none is is my favorite hairspray to use. It keeps its hold and I don't have to respray at all through out the smell is great and a can lasts forever as long as you aren't spraying multiple times a day. I use it once in the morning and I'm golden.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I haven't used this in quite some time, but I remember LOVING the scent and the shine it gave me. You get quite a bit more product with this than you normally do with shine sprays. They tend to be so tiny in other brands.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?