BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Jeanne C.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE this hairspray!  It is light, not sticky and holds my hair all day!  I have highlighted, fine, medium length hair.  It has a nice scent but not over powering.  I've been using it for several years.  I'd like it to come in a bigger can so I wouldn't have to buy it as often! :)
Lucas S.
Naperville
I am a guy and this is my go to hairspray. I use every day after the shower and it holds my hair in the perfect position. It has very little shine which I like and works all day. If I mess up my hair I can rub the product out pretty easily fresh after spraying and restart
Zena M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is my go to hair spray, especially when ulta has them on sale, then I stock up! It smells good, the spray works the way it is supposed to and it does not get too sticky. If you use the correct brush the hairs will stay down too, so watch which combs you are using.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I rarely use hairspray and there's only a few hair sprays that I do use and when I use them this is one. Bed Head has some of the best smelling hair products that I've used so far. the hold is amazing and the product is not too sticky and doesn't leave a bad residue.
Sara R.
Newport News, VA
Absolutely LOVE the volume this hairspray gives me as well as the shine... and the smell is AMAZING. I only dislike that since I don't wash my hair everyday it makes it really tangled and slightly stiff... but I'm still obsessed with it and will continue to buy it
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I don't think shine is the main component of this. It's a hairspray. It holds hair well. It's not too tacky or stuff but still keeps my style looking as I desire. I'm not a huge hairspray user, but when I need to hold a style in place for an event or special occasion, this does the trick.
heidi h.
I recently tried a travel size bottle of this hairspray after my normal hairspray (KENRA) ran out. It is a average hairspray in my opinion. I just put a little on to add a little volume and control a few fly aways on my part. This is a strong and kind of sticky hairspray. It does hold well and smells nice. I just like a lesser hold for my hair. I also don't feel it adds any shine to my hair, but it may be because I use so little.
Toni H.
Yukon, OK
One of my favorite go to hairsprays, Bed Head's Masterpiece really does hold your hair into a masterpiece.  I have naturally curly hair and with Masterpiece, I'm able to run on humid, windy days with out worry of flyaways or frizz!  I recommend Masterpiece to anyone!
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
My hairdresser turned me on to this product! It works fine in my hair and I have color treat hair that's very thick! It's lightweight but it's effective! Depending upon where you purchase it can be quite pricey! It holds my hair fine and gives a beautiful shine!
Tania P.
I love this hairspray especially when I'm working on updos!! It's a great price and usually come in combo packs!! It's not too much shine and just enough hold!! I've purchased it many times and still would! It doesn't leave your hair looking white or hard!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?