BY BED HEAD #72 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates ...10 Answers
  • Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase be...12 Answers
  • Where can I find this!?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AWESOME. Holds my big curls in place if I want OR I can use just a little and let them fall into beach waves. It adds shine and has strong hold. I haven't seen any of the annoying flakes that other hairsprays have sometimes.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bed Head hairspray smells great is lightweight and adds great shine! Ive had 1 bottle that has lasted forever! The price is definitely worth the product!! The only thing I would change is although it smells good make it a little less strong!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite hair spray. It leaves your hair smelling like candy and has an all day hold without being overly stiff. My hair is naturally straight and fine, and this product has just enough hold whether I wear my hair straight or curled. Love love love this product.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Can i tell you how much a LOVE this stuff... it smells like yummy sprinkles cupcakes, gives my hair a perfect non oily shine, and it always holds. And not like a nasty rock, but a smooth glossy finish.
It's awesome. I hate running out of it
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray! It holds my hair without clumping it together and leaves it looking shiny! I also love to use it to tame my many flyaways and it works flawlessly! I definitely plan on buying this hairspray again whenever I run out!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray, if for anything for the smell! It smells so dang good! It is a great medium hold hairspray for everyday styles. Cute packaging and great scent, just what bed head is known for!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Clovis, NM
This hairspray is amazing! It's been one of my favorites for years! It's pretty up there in price but well worth it! Keeps the hold in all day. I have blonde and wavy hair. I've repurchased this so many times and I'll continue to do so!!!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Smells good and is an affordable price, but I usually only use salon brand hairsprays so I haven't used BedHead products in quite a long time. I don't feel they are as safe for the integrity of your hair, especially color treated hair.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray is outstanding I love how well it holds my hair I love the way it smells I absolutely love everything about it. It is a little pricey but I think it's well worth it and the bed head brands go on sale often over at ulta.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the top sellers at Ulta. It's a great formula that smells great and has a great hold. I use it for updo's mainly to keep it in place. It is a bit pricey but they have sales on it all the time so you can get it for a good price.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??