BY BED HEAD #8 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates ...10 Answers
  • Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase be...12 Answers
  • Where can I find this!?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I have been shopping around for a hairspray I really like. I have sensitive skin and other ones make me break out. This one has never made me break out and it smells good and has great hold.
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very expensive for a hairspray. I like the product design and LOVE the smell! I honestly would purchase again if I ran into a deal for it. Other than that it isn't one I would seek out. The hold could be better also.
Karen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this hairspray. Probably why I put up with the price because it isn't cheap. I always try to purchase when there's a sale. This product is very nice, keeps my hair put throughout the day.
Brianna G.
Crouse, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only bought this once, but it was used very frequently during a time I had a lot of events to go to. The wisped away the flyaways and make my hair sleek and very put together and lasted throughout the whole day, humidity included!  I'll buy it again when I'm in the need for it! Great product.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hardly ever use hairspray but when I do the only one I use is Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray! It does a great job of keeping everything in place, making curls last longer, and (my favorite part) the SHINE it gives your hair!! It looks lovely!! Great product!!
Jeanne C.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this hairspray!  It is light, not sticky and holds my hair all day!  I have highlighted, fine, medium length hair.  It has a nice scent but not over powering.  I've been using it for several years.  I'd like it to come in a bigger can so I wouldn't have to buy it as often! :)
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this hairspray. It works well on my thin hair. It doesn't leave any residue or no sticky feeling on my hair.
This hairspray has a pleasant scent. Even my hubby loves it for his thick wavy hair.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a travel size of this and I use it for just that! I keep it in my gym bag.. It works well to touch up my hair or spray my bangs in place. I often use it for fly aways and quick fixes after my workout!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think shine is the main component of this. It's a hairspray. It holds hair well. It's not too tacky or stuff but still keeps my style looking as I desire. I'm not a huge hairspray user, but when I need to hold a style in place for an event or special occasion, this does the trick.
Lucas S.
Naperville
I am a guy and this is my go to hairspray. I use every day after the shower and it holds my hair in the perfect position. It has very little shine which I like and works all day. If I mess up my hair I can rub the product out pretty easily fresh after spraying and restart
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
does it have a strong hold ??
Stephanie K.