BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I have loved this hairspray for ten years and counting. It smells amazing and leaves hair shiny. The hold is buildable and can be what you want. I will love this hairspray forever.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I used this for the 15 years I was in dance. Let me tell you, this spray will NOT LET YOUR HAIR MOVE ONE BIT!! it's maximum hold and I highly recommend this to any dancer or actor!
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
This is such a classic hairspray. I️t leaves my hair still manageable and not stiff. I don’t love having “crunchy” hair and this does not leave my hair feeling that way at all.
Kelly D.
Sugar land, TX
If you want hold and shine. This is the product for you. It has a really strong hold that won't leave your hair crusty, and it also gives a great shine in it at the same time
Kasey B.
Heflin, LA
Best hair spray ever! I am a stylist and use this more than any other hair product. Smells amazing and holds great! Not sticky but is most definitely a finishing spray.
Ahna L.
Love this hair spray it’s a hard hold but doesn’t make it uncombable, the can is adorable, it’s a good price point, easy to hold, and never lets me down to hold my volume
Dani W.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz, Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
LOVE this product! Only hairspray I use! It smells awesome and actually holds without feeling like a helmet! Started using it years again and still use it to this day!
Shelley G.
I think the scent of this is why I 1st bought this. It is a really pretty, light scent that won't compete with other scents I may wear. It is a very heavy hair spray so it takes very little if you need a lot of hold, like windy weather. It handles well in high heat and controls my frizzy hair as well as cold weather in the winter. I gave 20 bucks for this and I think you can get it at a lower price when Ulta runs a sale or TJ Maxx. Its been out for several years and I've had this particular one for over 2 years so it is long lasting for me.
Jennifer B.
I use this hairspray for work! I work in a very "professional" setting, where my hair and makeup do need to look presentable at all times. On the occasion that I didn't have time to style my hair, I love to just take this hairspray to tame all my baby-hairs that like to stick up when I pull it up in a ponytail. The sleek finish instantly makes me look a lot more put-together than I feel!
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
First, this smells amazing! Like sweet citrus clean! I have found this hairspray to be the perfect blend of shine mixed with holding power that you just can't find in many hairsprays. It won't clump or crunch in your hair easily unless you apply too much. It lasts all day, so when I curl my hair in the morning, this keeps those curls until night without any curls going flat.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?