BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Megan B.
I've used this hair spray for awhile and always seem to come back to it. It adds lightweight hold/protection. It is enough hold to make things stay in position for a few hours, but not enough to make it last all night (so I would not use it if you are looking for extreme hold). Also, it adds a natural and beautiful shine to your and keeps it somehow keeps it soft and able to be fingered.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
This one will always be my go-to hair spray. Its a working hair spray that holds and you can still come through. It creates texture when hair is too clean and you need to tease. I have used it for a heat protectant and the hold is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! if you don't have it now it should be in your arsenal it smells amazing. Don't let your friends take it lol
Sarah M.
Port Huron, MI
By far my favorite hairspray! It gives a long lasting hold without making my hair feel like crunchy! It also smells great and leaves my hair looking shiny. I highly recommend trying this if you're looking for a new favorite hairspray, I even got my mom hooked!
Emma L.
Ames, IA
I really love using this hairspray when I am straightening my hair.  I already have dark shinny hair but this just add a little something more to it.  Also the hold that this hairspray has is great and helps your hair stay in place.  I would recommend this product if you are looking to add some shine to your locks while still getting incredible hold!
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez, CA
all around decent job. still on the hunt for the perfecttt hairspray, but this one is pretty good. decent hold, nice smell, not too much "hazy/aerosol" cloud situation. the shine aspect is just okay- doesn't seem too noticeable but also doesn't leave is greasy looking which is a +.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I️ really enjoy Bed Head products. I️ think they’re great quality and also super fun packaging. The scent is AMAZING and doesn’t make my head smell like alcohol and it does help with the frizz and as an added bonus, gives your hair a good shine. The only con is, it’s pretty sticky- which I️ am not a huge fan of. But I️ will still recommend to others. Overall- great product. And I️ will buy again.
Mischa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hairspray for a quick and easy sleek look! It also smells really good and gives your hair high shine which is always nice! The only down side is after wearing it for so many hours I noticed a little flaking on darker hair its more noticeable, but on lighter hair not so much. Other then that I recommend this product!
Nicole W.
One of my favorite hairsprays of all time. One time I teased the crown of my head with this hairspray, then put a motorcycle helmet on for several hours, and when I took the helmet off, my hair still looked fantastic. It doesn't have a bit of a sticky finish but that's to be expected with such a great hold. Smells glorious too!
Amanda W.
My holy grail, the only hairspray I purchase! First off, the smell is amazing! It’s literally the main reason I buy it. But it also has a really strong hold and keeps my hair looking shiny! I have thin hair that doesn’t like to hold curl, but a little bit of this goes a long way and keeps my curled hair looking good all day!
Justina W.
I LOVE this hairspray!!! I received a sample during a Bed Head event that was held before Lollapalooza in Chicago and will never go to any other hairspray. It smells amazing and holds forever! Though it is a little pricey, I will gladly spend the money on a bottle of this hair spray then have gross alcoholy smelling hair.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?