BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
First, this smells amazing! Like sweet citrus clean! I have found this hairspray to be the perfect blend of shine mixed with holding power that you just can't find in many hairsprays. It won't clump or crunch in your hair easily unless you apply too much. It lasts all day, so when I curl my hair in the morning, this keeps those curls until night without any curls going flat.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I was on the fence about buying this hairspray because it is expensive, but when I smelled it I just HAD to have it! It really does get the job done and lasts all day. This worked really well on my fine hair and gives it such a good smell that I wish they had a perfume that smelled like it! I only try to use it when I am going out, not everyday because I want to make it last as long as I can! I would highly recommend trying this hairspray, it won't disappoint you!
Brooke W.
Little Rock, AR
I have been using this hairspray for about 2 years. It is my favorite! It holds my curls but it is still flexible enough to make my curls bouncy! it is long lasting, and 110% met my expectations. I love it. Only thing I would say would be rom for improvement would be to fix the sprayer. A lot of times they spray weird ways.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
The word shine worried me because I thought it would get crazy really fast, but this is such a wonderful product. It smells great, holds for such a long time and you don't have to use a lot to get the look and hold you want. Most of the time you think you are saving because it is a cheaper product but you have to use a lot to get the product to work. With this one you do pay a little more but you use much less product because it such good quality.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Oh my gosh, this hairspray smells amazing. I originally used it just because I liked the smell and the hold was decent but as I learned more about styling my hair I realized there was so much more to this product! It holds wonderfully, doesn't flake yet it still keeps the shine in your hair and it smells good (your hair won't smell like bug spray! Lol). It's long lasting and with moderate use one can will last you a few months! Definitely recommend!
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is the only hairspray I use... going on 10+ years now! I always think I get bored, venture out, and am reminded why I use this hairspray. I come back RIGHT away. It smells great, has incredible hold without getting crunchy (must brush out after applying), and leaves hair just shiny enough! I have thick, coarse blonde hair that is mostly unruly. This is one of my go-to products for taming the craziness...I would definitely recommend!
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
This product delivers unparalleled hold, that's for sure. If you are going to an event, have a fancy hairstyle and want to keep it in place, this stuff will do the trick. I think the hold is a little too powerful and sticky for everyday. It's nothing different than any other hairspray in the scent department, standard hairspray scent. The price is a little steep for something that is too much for everyday.
Kristina E.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is my favorite hairspray! I have REALLY thick, naturally wavy and frizzy hair. I use this hairspray almost every day- when I straighten it to hold down fly always, when I curl it to hold the curls in place, and when I let it go natural to try and tame the frizz. It smells amazing, holds well, and makes my hair so so shiny! I love it!
Alexi M.
LOVE THIS HAIR SPRAY!!!! I love the hard hard hold it gives, and the amazing shine! I have curly hair and love the wet look, this gives me just that! Smells awesome, cheaper than most and lasts forever! I get this at work, which is at Ulta! :) I think it could be slightly lighter hold, but im not complaining!
Samantha J.
I don’t think I could live without this hairspray! I tried so many different brands before I tried this. It smell absolutely amazing and it leaves a shine on your hair. Most other hairsprays make your hair look dull and have major product build up, but this doesn’t!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?