BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
My all time favorite hairpsray. More of a light hold, doesn’t make you hair crusty feeling. The smell is a great addition to this hairspray. I always purchase at Ulta as they usually run deals on it every so often.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
This gave me the hold I was looking for without weighing down my fine/thin hair. Very good size/amount of product for the price. Nice light smell. Did not discolor/darken blonde hair. I would recommend to others.
Kait H.
I expected a lot more from this hairspray and ended up pretty disappointed. Wouldn’t buy again or recommend to others. My hair is dry and this makes it a lot dryer and seems to be a bad thing for my hair
Chasity L.
This is the best hairspray yet, it smells so great and has a perfect hold for wedding, products m or everyday styles. Perfect for all hair types, can purchase at local drug store for affordable prices.
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells amazing. & I personally do not like a really firm hold so this product gives me the perfect in between and it also adds an extra shine keeping my hair looking flawless.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This is my favorite hairspray I used this on my wedding because it does add some shine and it also holds very well. It's also the best smelling hairspray I've ever tried which is also a huge plus.
Maura N.
I love this hair spray. First it's one of my top sprays bevause it doesn't make me itchy and break out. For some reason most other hair sprays do. Second it smells like a jolly rancher. So good.
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
This is literally the best hair spray ever. The hold is as phenomenal as the smell! I love it so much! I’ve used this stuff since like 8th grade and I’ll keep buying it forever! I’m loyal! Haha
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
It definitely does a good job at leaving your hair in one place. It just leaves it waaaay too stiff for my liking. But hey! It does what it's suppose to. It also smells nice. I paid a reasonable price for this product.
Laura B.
Tigi hairsprays are always awesome. Firs, every product they make smells soooo good. This holds well and I really like the shine that it adds. This is good for dry and damaged hair.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?