BY BED HEAD #72 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates ...10 Answers
  • Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase be...12 Answers
  • Where can I find this!?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Red N.
Red N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds nice with a tough of subtle shine and a light, disappearing fragrance that won't make you sneeze while you're using it. The hold is a bit harder than light but a bit lighter than medium - I use it as an out the door, keep in in place, final spritz. It is a bit in the expensive side, so I look for it in the little bottles and keep it with me; this keeps me from using it heavily.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh, this hairspray smells amazing. I originally used it just because I liked the smell and the hold was decent but as I learned more about styling my hair I realized there was so much more to this product! It holds wonderfully, doesn't flake yet it still keeps the shine in your hair and it smells good (your hair won't smell like bug spray! Lol). It's long lasting and with moderate use one can will last you a few months! Definitely recommend!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Ames, IA
I really love using this hairspray when I am straightening my hair.  I already have dark shinny hair but this just add a little something more to it.  Also the hold that this hairspray has is great and helps your hair stay in place.  I would recommend this product if you are looking to add some shine to your locks while still getting incredible hold!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
By far my favorite hairspray! It gives a long lasting hold without making my hair feel like crunchy! It also smells great and leaves my hair looking shiny. I highly recommend trying this if you're looking for a new favorite hairspray, I even got my mom hooked!
Ashley Alexa W.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
all around decent job. still on the hunt for the perfecttt hairspray, but this one is pretty good. decent hold, nice smell, not too much "hazy/aerosol" cloud situation. the shine aspect is just okay- doesn't seem too noticeable but also doesn't leave is greasy looking which is a +.
Mischa A.
Mischa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hairspray for a quick and easy sleek look! It also smells really good and gives your hair high shine which is always nice! The only down side is after wearing it for so many hours I noticed a little flaking on darker hair its more noticeable, but on lighter hair not so much. Other then that I recommend this product!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hairsprays of all time. One time I teased the crown of my head with this hairspray, then put a motorcycle helmet on for several hours, and when I took the helmet off, my hair still looked fantastic. It doesn't have a bit of a sticky finish but that's to be expected with such a great hold. Smells glorious too!
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff! It smells amazing and has a great hold! I always have to buy this when it is on a good deal. It normally runs for 20 bucks a bottle so I normally wait until theres a better deal and stock up. This is an amazing product and lasts me for a long time. My entire family and best friend are hooked!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
With my job I have to keep my hair back, I have layers that don't like to stay in place. This hairspray is the first hairspray I've used that keeps it back all throughout the night and doesn't feel or look like I sprayed it for an hour. The shine is just an added bonus!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hairspray because it smells so so soooo good. It is worth trying simply for the sake of making your hair smell delicious (sometimes I spray my hair just to make it smell good). The hold is very good as well. This is actually the only hairspray that I will buy. I loooove it.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??