BY BED HEAD #8 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates ...10 Answers
  • Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase be...12 Answers
  • Where can I find this!?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells amazing. & I personally do not like a really firm hold so this product gives me the perfect in between and it also adds an extra shine keeping my hair looking flawless.
Maura N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair spray. First it's one of my top sprays bevause it doesn't make me itchy and break out. For some reason most other hair sprays do. Second it smells like a jolly rancher. So good.
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the best hair spray ever. The hold is as phenomenal as the smell! I love it so much! I’ve used this stuff since like 8th grade and I’ll keep buying it forever! I’m loyal! Haha
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely does a good job at leaving your hair in one place. It just leaves it waaaay too stiff for my liking. But hey! It does what it's suppose to. It also smells nice. I paid a reasonable price for this product.
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tigi hairsprays are always awesome. Firs, every product they make smells soooo good. This holds well and I really like the shine that it adds. This is good for dry and damaged hair.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for the 15 years I was in dance. Let me tell you, this spray will NOT LET YOUR HAIR MOVE ONE BIT!! it's maximum hold and I highly recommend this to any dancer or actor!
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a classic hairspray. I️t leaves my hair still manageable and not stiff. I don’t love having “crunchy” hair and this does not leave my hair feeling that way at all.
Kelly D.
Sugar land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want hold and shine. This is the product for you. It has a really strong hold that won't leave your hair crusty, and it also gives a great shine in it at the same time
Kasey B.
Heflin, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair spray ever! I am a stylist and use this more than any other hair product. Smells amazing and holds great! Not sticky but is most definitely a finishing spray.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the scent of this is why I 1st bought this. It is a really pretty, light scent that won't compete with other scents I may wear. It is a very heavy hair spray so it takes very little if you need a lot of hold, like windy weather. It handles well in high heat and controls my frizzy hair as well as cold weather in the winter. I gave 20 bucks for this and I think you can get it at a lower price when Ulta runs a sale or TJ Maxx. Its been out for several years and I've had this particular one for over 2 years so it is long lasting for me.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
does it have a strong hold ??
Stephanie K.