BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This hairspray smells like grapes, holds hair through Florida humidity and lasts all day ! My go to hair spray for any weddings or up dos. I don’t think it makes the hair really shiney but it’s easy to use and hold very well.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This is a pretty good hairspray but I feel like there are better options at this price. It’s also a pretty strong hold so you have to be quite careful if you are using it on looser hairstyles! It’s definitely worth a try!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
This one will always be my go-to hair spray. Its a working hair spray that holds and you can still come through. It creates texture when hair is too clean and you need to tease. I have used it for a heat protectant and the hold is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! if you don't have it now it should be in your arsenal it smells amazing. Don't let your friends take it lol
Taylor M.
Miramar Beach, FL
I live the way this hair spray smells! I no longer use this hair spray because I prefer more natural and non synthetic products, but this is a great hair spray for hold and shine.
Amanda W.
My holy grail, the only hairspray I purchase! First off, the smell is amazing! It’s literally the main reason I buy it. But it also has a really strong hold and keeps my hair looking shiny! I have thin hair that doesn’t like to hold curl, but a little bit of this goes a long way and keeps my curled hair looking good all day!
Jena N.
Roseburg, OR
Amazing brand ..... quite expensive tho if you're a gal with what seems to be an afro puff like me you'll practically do anything to find ways to make it look straight or even half covered with either a head band or beanie maybe even a snap back or my personal favorite Taking it back OLD-SCHOOL TO THE OH SO SIMPLE BANDANA PAISLEY OF WHAT EVER COLOR YOU MIGHT BE TRYING TO MAKE POP..
Justina W.
I LOVE this hairspray!!! I received a sample during a Bed Head event that was held before Lollapalooza in Chicago and will never go to any other hairspray. It smells amazing and holds forever! Though it is a little pricey, I will gladly spend the money on a bottle of this hair spray then have gross alcoholy smelling hair.
Samantha S.
The smell is fantastic! The way cost is fair. The hairs curl is held in, but the hair is still soft and shiny. Always recommend to friends and family. I purchase at a salon.
Michaila F.
Im not huge into hairspray but when I have used it, I choose bed head hairspray, it smells good, gives some extra shine and doesnt make my hair to hard or sticky feeling!
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I have used the same hairspray for 5 years now I believe! It is the most amazing hairspray on the market in my opinion! Granted I haven’t tried everything out on the market for quite some time. I love the hold and the scent! My hair stylist used this on my hair and it gave such an amazing shine! Healthy hair glow!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?