BY BED HEAD #5 in Hairspray

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
This is literally my favorite hairspray in existence. I've used it since I was a 14 and I'm 20 now. It smells phenomenal, super fruity and yummy! I always buy it when it's on sale at Ulta and I usually don't spend more than about $10 on it! It's the best!
Rachel B.
It has really good hold and it smells amazing...almost like fruity! It definitely met my expectations. It is effective, I've had it in all day with no fly-aways. It is better to the alternative. I don't think there is any room for improvement!
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist and this is hands down my favorite hair spray! The smell is amazing! It holds very well! And gives a great shine to the hair. It is my go to on updos to give maximum hold! It can be found at salons and Ulta!
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
Review for: Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Hair Spray, 9.5 Ounce more...
I love this product and swore by it with my blonde highlighted hair because it worked great and smelled great but I recently changed my hair to dark brown and I’m not a fan of how the “shine” effect of this hairspray looks on my dark hair color, almost like it’s dirty or unwashed. I’m not going to abandon the product because my hair color changes often and I wouldn’t use anything else before.
Alixx B.
This is my favorite hairspray hands down. I love how it gives you that little bit of shine. I love the smell. I love the hold. I don’t have a bad thing to say about this product. I have recommended this to everyone.
It’s my hair holy grail.
Bridget K.
Spring , TX
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This product has a very strong scent that lingers. The scent is nice but I don’t find I can wear perfume when using it because the smells will clash. It does hold well but be careful with how much you spray because it comes out quick and can make the hair very crunchy.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I love this hairspray! It has a light scent and great hold! It is on the pricier side when It comes to hairspray tho. I like lighter hold when it comes to hairspray so I use a little of this and it keeps my curls held all day!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love Bedhead as a brand and this hairspray is awesome. It completely controls the humidity that destroys your hair with other hairsprays plus makes it nice and shiny! It holds well but doesn’t have a sticky or hardness to it!
Kendra S.
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and use this for my own hair as well as bridal hair that I do for work. The smell is to do for! And the hold is incredible. This definitely has more of strong hold compared to other brands.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
My all time favorite hairpsray. More of a light hold, doesn’t make you hair crusty feeling. The smell is a great addition to this hairspray. I always purchase at Ulta as they usually run deals on it every so often.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?