BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
This hair spray is the best smelling hairspray i have ever used. It leaves my hair with great hold but also manageable at the same time. The price is great and the packaging is appealing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz, Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I bought this because Ulta was out of my usual hairspray and I’m so happy I tried it. My hair never stays curled but when I used this it stayed all day. it also smells really good. I would definitely buy again.
Anzu H.
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
It works for what I need it to do, which is usually keeping my bangs in place. It doesn’t get crunchy unless and the shine is pretty good. It’s nice that it doesn’t collect a bunch of dust and stuff as it’s quick drying.
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
This is a long time favorite of mine! Great smell. I like that is holds well but you can still brush through it. I like that this adds a little shine to your style as I have dry and dull hair. It lasts a long time too.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
I love this brand so much! I've been using their products since high school and I've ne r been disappointed. This stuff makes my hair shine like a diamond and keeps me
Frizz free for hours! Some sprays can cause my scalp to itch but not this one.
Michele G.
I love Tigi! Especially the extra shine hairspray! It leaves your hair looking sleek and extra polished! I love it for a high pony or up do and to also keep your hair looking healthy with a beautiful shine!
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
Great shine, amazing hold and smells great! I have used the large size and the small size for travel. It is a great value and holds better in comparison to other brands I have tried. I can’t find anything I would change about this product
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I like this hairspray. It smells good and gives me pretty good hold without making my hair feel hard like most hairsprays do. I like having one that gives you good hold but keeps your hair touchable.
Samantha J.
I don’t think I could live without this hairspray! I tried so many different brands before I tried this. It smell absolutely amazing and it leaves a shine on your hair. Most other hairsprays make your hair look dull and have major product build up, but this doesn’t!
Megan B.
I've used this hair spray for awhile and always seem to come back to it. It adds lightweight hold/protection. It is enough hold to make things stay in position for a few hours, but not enough to make it last all night (so I would not use it if you are looking for extreme hold). Also, it adds a natural and beautiful shine to your and keeps it somehow keeps it soft and able to be fingered.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?