BY BED HEAD #5 in Hairspray

About the product:

• Provide gloss and shine to all finished styles and textures
  • Adds hold to any style
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Shine
  • Fragrance: Tropical Berry

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (SD-Alcohol 40-B), Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Water (Aqua/Eau), AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-52, Denatonium Benzoate, BHT.

Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
Love love love this hairspray. It works well on my thin hair. It doesn't leave any residue or no sticky feeling on my hair.
This hairspray has a pleasant scent. Even my hubby loves it for his thick wavy hair.
Jeanne C.
Joplin, MO
I LOVE this hairspray!  It is light, not sticky and holds my hair all day!  I have highlighted, fine, medium length hair.  It has a nice scent but not over powering.  I've been using it for several years.  I'd like it to come in a bigger can so I wouldn't have to buy it as often! :)
Christie L.
Review for: Tigi 3 oz more...
Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Hairspray makes my hair nice and shiny with the desired hold. It does flake a little like most hairspray the next day if you put a liberal amount on to tame flyaways. Overall a nice shine hairspray.
Erica P.
Addison, TX
Holds your hair in place and works wonders. I used this product for the first time recently and was very impressed with how long my curls held. I have straight hair and my curls fall quickly. Would recommend to others if you're looking for a little extra hair spray strength.
Lucas S.
Naperville
I am a guy and this is my go to hairspray. I use every day after the shower and it holds my hair in the perfect position. It has very little shine which I like and works all day. If I mess up my hair I can rub the product out pretty easily fresh after spraying and restart
Zena M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is my go to hair spray, especially when ulta has them on sale, then I stock up! It smells good, the spray works the way it is supposed to and it does not get too sticky. If you use the correct brush the hairs will stay down too, so watch which combs you are using.
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Spray more...
I used to use this when I had "scene hair" aka very teased. I went through many hairsprays to see which worked best & this one was in my top 3. It wasn't perfect but it did a pretty good job. I would get it on sale or with a coupon at Ulta so the price wasn't as much.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I rarely use hairspray and there's only a few hair sprays that I do use and when I use them this is one. Bed Head has some of the best smelling hair products that I've used so far. the hold is amazing and the product is not too sticky and doesn't leave a bad residue.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I don't think shine is the main component of this. It's a hairspray. It holds hair well. It's not too tacky or stuff but still keeps my style looking as I desire. I'm not a huge hairspray user, but when I need to hold a style in place for an event or special occasion, this does the trick.
Toni H.
Yukon, OK
One of my favorite go to hairsprays, Bed Head's Masterpiece really does hold your hair into a masterpiece.  I have naturally curly hair and with Masterpiece, I'm able to run on humid, windy days with out worry of flyaways or frizz!  I recommend Masterpiece to anyone!
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?