BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
This is my favorite hairspray because it smells so so soooo good. It is worth trying simply for the sake of making your hair smell delicious (sometimes I spray my hair just to make it smell good). The hold is very good as well. This is actually the only hairspray that I will buy. I loooove it.
Paige T.
Madison, WI
I find that it holds my hair in place well but if I'm not extremely extremely careful it gets chunky and crinkly. It also feels to me like it never quite dries when I'm using it and will stay sticky until I wash my hair. I feel like hairspray is kind of a personal thing, so if it works for you, keep on using it!
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I have used the same hairspray for 5 years now I believe! It is the most amazing hairspray on the market in my opinion! Granted I haven’t tried everything out on the market for quite some time. I love the hold and the scent! My hair stylist used this on my hair and it gave such an amazing shine! Healthy hair glow!
Rachel C.
All time favorite hair spray. Perfect for holding my curls in place for an updo or for volume. Even gray for when I blow dry my hair straight. Keeps frizz in place and holds the style with shine. And smells so freaking good. Been buying this one for 7+ years and will continue to
Kasie S.
Le Mars, IA
My favorite part about this product is the scent. It is AMAZING. I've actually received several compliments while using this product. It's a great choice of hairspray for when you curl your hair. It's light, so it won't weigh down your curls, but it also provides a decent hold.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my forever hairspray! I tried so many previous to this one and they all seemed to dull and dirty my fine blonde hair. This hairspray keeps my hair shiny and in place. It's a great price for a big bottle of hairspray. Highly recommend
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
Great product. I have been shopping around for a hairspray I really like. I have sensitive skin and other ones make me break out. This one has never made me break out and it smells good and has great hold.
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
Very expensive for a hairspray. I like the product design and LOVE the smell! I honestly would purchase again if I ran into a deal for it. Other than that it isn't one I would seek out. The hold could be better also.
Angel P.
This offers outstanding hold! My hair is thick and tends to fight any hairspray efforts but this one, my wild locks totally yield to. It imparts absolutely wonderful control and glorious shine, with high quality ingredients. This is my one and only right now, when it comes to hairspray.
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
Love love love this hairspray. It works well on my thin hair. It doesn't leave any residue or no sticky feeling on my hair.
This hairspray has a pleasant scent. Even my hubby loves it for his thick wavy hair.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?