BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Taylor M.
I live the way this hair spray smells! I no longer use this hair spray because I prefer more natural and non synthetic products, but this is a great hair spray for hold and shine.
Samantha S.
The smell is fantastic! The way cost is fair. The hairs curl is held in, but the hair is still soft and shiny. Always recommend to friends and family. I purchase at a salon.
Lizz G.
I love love love this hair spray!!!!! Smells amazing and the spray is very light weight, not sticky and does a great job. A little goes a long way. Bottle lasts forever!
Michaila F.
Im not huge into hairspray but when I have used it, I choose bed head hairspray, it smells good, gives some extra shine and doesnt make my hair to hard or sticky feeling!
Kasey B.
Heflin, LA
Best hair spray ever! I am a stylist and use this more than any other hair product. Smells amazing and holds great! Not sticky but is most definitely a finishing spray.
Dani W.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz, Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
LOVE this product! Only hairspray I use! It smells awesome and actually holds without feeling like a helmet! Started using it years again and still use it to this day!
Chasity L.
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I absolutely love this hairspray it is my go to products for all my styles, weddings, prom and more, it smells amazing and affordable but worth the money to give you that nice shiny hold for all events!
Ahna L.
Sheffield
Love this hair spray it’s a hard hold but doesn’t make it uncombable, the can is adorable, it’s a good price point, easy to hold, and never lets me down to hold my volume
Karen O.
Hanford, CA
I’ve tried 100’s of hairsprays and this is the only one I love and use! Nice strong hold that lasts all day but still allows movement. Definitely worth the price.
Shelley G.
I think the scent of this is why I 1st bought this. It is a really pretty, light scent that won't compete with other scents I may wear. It is a very heavy hair spray so it takes very little if you need a lot of hold, like windy weather. It handles well in high heat and controls my frizzy hair as well as cold weather in the winter. I gave 20 bucks for this and I think you can get it at a lower price when Ulta runs a sale or TJ Maxx. Its been out for several years and I've had this particular one for over 2 years so it is long lasting for me.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?