BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Emily M.
Warren, MI
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz, Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I bought this because Ulta was out of my usual hairspray and I’m so happy I tried it. My hair never stays curled but when I used this it stayed all day. it also smells really good. I would definitely buy again.
Erin D.
Rochester , NY
This is a long time favorite of mine! Great smell. I like that is holds well but you can still brush through it. I like that this adds a little shine to your style as I have dry and dull hair. It lasts a long time too.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
I love this brand so much! I've been using their products since high school and I've ne r been disappointed. This stuff makes my hair shine like a diamond and keeps me
Frizz free for hours! Some sprays can cause my scalp to itch but not this one.
Anzu H.
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
It works for what I need it to do, which is usually keeping my bangs in place. It doesn’t get crunchy unless and the shine is pretty good. It’s nice that it doesn’t collect a bunch of dust and stuff as it’s quick drying.
Kait H.
I expected a lot more from this hairspray and ended up pretty disappointed. Wouldn’t buy again or recommend to others. My hair is dry and this makes it a lot dryer and seems to be a bad thing for my hair
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
This is literally the best hair spray ever. The hold is as phenomenal as the smell! I love it so much! I’ve used this stuff since like 8th grade and I’ll keep buying it forever! I’m loyal! Haha
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This hairspray smells like grapes, holds hair through Florida humidity and lasts all day ! My go to hair spray for any weddings or up dos. I don’t think it makes the hair really shiney but it’s easy to use and hold very well.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
This is a pretty good hairspray but I feel like there are better options at this price. It’s also a pretty strong hold so you have to be quite careful if you are using it on looser hairstyles! It’s definitely worth a try!
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
This hair spray is the best smelling hairspray i have ever used. It leaves my hair with great hold but also manageable at the same time. The price is great and the packaging is appealing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I have loved this hairspray for ten years and counting. It smells amazing and leaves hair shiny. The hold is buildable and can be what you want. I will love this hairspray forever.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?