BY BED HEAD #18 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I absolutely love bed head hair spray. It's the only hair spray that I can use on my hair. I'm a brunette with very thick hair. I can spray it on my hair and my hair doesn't lose its shape all day long. I would recommend this to anyone,especially if your hair loses its shape in minutes like mine does.
Mikayla J.
Richlands , NC
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
Love this product. 4 stars because it is pricey. I️ don’t use it everyday so I️ don’t mind paying for it because it lasts forever, but if I️ used it everyday would maybe find a cheaper one.
Meg G.
Absolute favorite hairspray ever. It has a great citrusy fresh smell that doesn’t get old, and it provides a strong hold with a high shine finish. I like to use this on my lightly wavy hair when it’s just barely damp, and I scrunch it. Makes my hair look voluminous and wavy, and I LOVE IT!
Katie C.
Bed head always makes some excellent products. l can count on their hairspray lasting me all day with no touch ups necessary. It’s easy to buy at most groceries, beauty stores, cvs, Walgreens, etc. l would highly recommend this product and l will be using it again
Rachel B.
It has really good hold and it smells amazing...almost like fruity! It definitely met my expectations. It is effective, I've had it in all day with no fly-aways. It is better to the alternative. I don't think there is any room for improvement!
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist and this is hands down my favorite hair spray! The smell is amazing! It holds very well! And gives a great shine to the hair. It is my go to on updos to give maximum hold! It can be found at salons and Ulta!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I love this hairspray! It has a light scent and great hold! It is on the pricier side when It comes to hairspray tho. I like lighter hold when it comes to hairspray so I use a little of this and it keeps my curls held all day!
Kendra S.
I’m a licensed cosmetologist and use this for my own hair as well as bridal hair that I do for work. The smell is to do for! And the hold is incredible. This definitely has more of strong hold compared to other brands.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
My all time favorite hairpsray. More of a light hold, doesn’t make you hair crusty feeling. The smell is a great addition to this hairspray. I always purchase at Ulta as they usually run deals on it every so often.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz, Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I bought this because Ulta was out of my usual hairspray and I’m so happy I tried it. My hair never stays curled but when I used this it stayed all day. it also smells really good. I would definitely buy again.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?