BY BED HEAD #2 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
This product delivers unparalleled hold, that's for sure. If you are going to an event, have a fancy hairstyle and want to keep it in place, this stuff will do the trick. I think the hold is a little too powerful and sticky for everyday. It's nothing different than any other hairspray in the scent department, standard hairspray scent. The price is a little steep for something that is too much for everyday.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I️ really enjoy Bed Head products. I️ think they’re great quality and also super fun packaging. The scent is AMAZING and doesn’t make my head smell like alcohol and it does help with the frizz and as an added bonus, gives your hair a good shine. The only con is, it’s pretty sticky- which I️ am not a huge fan of. But I️ will still recommend to others. Overall- great product. And I️ will buy again.
Emily Z.
I'm usually not a big hair product beyond the shampoo, conditioner, and the occasion oil/dry shampoo. So when I got my hair cut really short, I needed something to keep my bangs off my eyes. My friend recommended and got me a travel size to try and I now use it everyday. I like how my hair doesn't freeze up like most hair spray would, so the style looks more natural. The scent also is not too strong
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I absolutely love bed head hair spray. It's the only hair spray that I can use on my hair. I'm a brunette with very thick hair. I can spray it on my hair and my hair doesn't lose its shape all day long. I would recommend this to anyone,especially if your hair loses its shape in minutes like mine does.
Katie C.
Bed head always makes some excellent products. l can count on their hairspray lasting me all day with no touch ups necessary. It’s easy to buy at most groceries, beauty stores, cvs, Walgreens, etc. l would highly recommend this product and l will be using it again
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist and this is hands down my favorite hair spray! The smell is amazing! It holds very well! And gives a great shine to the hair. It is my go to on updos to give maximum hold! It can be found at salons and Ulta!
Sierra M.
This bed head product makes my curls last all day and they still look nice the next day! It smells really good, kinda like pineapple! Doesn’t make my hair crunchy like other products. I recommend this to anyone who curls their hair often!
Madisson F.
Fave hair spray, as I do with most bed head brands I buy in surplus. This one smells like the white gummy bear lol. It holds my hair but doesn't make it stiff or crunchy yet adds a perfect amount of shine. I recommend this always.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I love this hairspray! It has a light scent and great hold! It is on the pricier side when It comes to hairspray tho. I like lighter hold when it comes to hairspray so I use a little of this and it keeps my curls held all day!
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my favorite hair spray on the market! Not only does it smell fantastic but the hold is a strong and durable hold for the best of updos! The price is about $20 but for the biggest fashionistas this is the go to product
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
Stephanie K.
Where can I find this!?
does it have a strong hold ??
Luana L.
Does this product not leave the hair dry?