carla l.
salem, OR
Review for: Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray 9.5 oz more...
I tried this based on a YouTuber's review of this and while I wasn't really sure if I'd like it, I'm super impressed!  First of all, this smells amazing and I love the fragrance.  Also, the way that this holds my hair is just what I want in a hairspray--it holds the style while still being somewhat flexible (not "crunchy" like so many sprays that I've tried) and it literally keeps my hair in place all day long.  A lot of other products either have a really stiff hold that practically plasters hair into place and just LOOKS stiff but this somehow manages to keep everything locked where I want it without having that plastered-on look.  I'll definitely be replacing my current spray with this stuff.