BY BED HEAD #68 in Hairspray

Turn your hair into a work of art... that lasts all day! Massive Shine, Serious Hold!!  Voila! Sold only in professional salons. Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a TIGI International, Ltd. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

• Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates ...10 Answers
  • Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase be...12 Answers
  • Where can I find this!?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It smells absolutely amazing (like fresh pineapples), and has strong hold without being too crunchy." in 5 reviews
Ashley C.
My favorite hairspray. I use it when I'm styling loose beach waves, and it holds my curls together all day long - despite the Florida humidity! I also recently discovered a tip to combat the humidity - I tip my head upside down and spray a bit of this on the roots of my hair at the nape of my neck and then brush it out. That keeps my hair looking dry and fresh all day even when the weather is gross.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
This is my all time favorite hairspray I will buy this before I buy any other hairspray if they don't have it at whatever stores in at I usually don't buy anything else but there have been times where I do but this is my favorite hairspray. This is a really nice hold without it being too harsh on your hair it's easy to wash out
Sarah R.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
to be honest the main reason i buy the product is because of the smell!!! it is the best smelling hairspray i've ever used. i have used some that are stronger and probably longer lasting, but they always have that nasty alcohol smell that this one doesn't have. it's also a little bit pricier than other hairsprays.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
this hair spray is awesome at holding your hair i have extra thick extra curly hair and usually have to use mouse gel and hairspray but with this i use a medium layer upon my wet hair and for more than half the day my hair stays the way i did it which is more than i can say for most
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to hairspray during the summer. It holds up well in the humidity and leaves your hair with a nice shine without being crunchy. I've tried other more expensive brands and will stick with this! Also, BONUS: it has a nice, light scent which is perfect for summer months!
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
This is the best hairspray ever!!!! It smells soooo amazing! It holds so good too! It's a bit on the pricey side, but I'm willing to pay it for this excellent product! Plus the packing is super cute too. I really love this brand!
Kelsey C.
I love this hairspray! It smells sweet, like strawberries in my opinion. It is light so it doesn't leave hair crunchy, but it still holds well. It leaves a nice shine on the hair where it is sprayed. Definitely affordable.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
This is my favorite hairspray!! It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it! The scent of this hairspray is amazing and your hair will stay put when styled. I definitely would recommend this hairspray to others.
Jaime M.
Ringgold, GA
This. Hairspray. Is. Everything. The smell alone makes it worth buying, smells like strawberries. Perfect for curls. Combination between hard/flex is perfect. Leaves hair looking natural with a strong hold.
Deja H.
Tucson, AZ
This hair spray smells like apples! it is absolutely amazing... I do hair and makeup on clients and they always comment when I use this about how much they love the smell. It works amazing,great price too.
Leslie G.
Where can I recommend to my clients the best place to purchase bedhead?
Cassie B.
Dartmouth, MA
Does anyone else find the nozzle clogs sometimes and debilitates the product from applying light and evenly?
does it have a strong hold ??
Stephanie K.