BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml, Manipulator, Manipulator more...
This product works pretty good with curly hair. It keeps my curls tight and they last all day.
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
Review for: Manipulator more...
Love this stuff it always leaves my hair looking great, my hairstylist recommended it to me and I would definitely recomend to others
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Review for: Manipulator more...
This has been my holy grail product for years!  I have extremely dry and damaged hair from colouring and this is the ONLY product that does not dry out my hair and gives me the lift, volume and hold that I am looking for.  You have to be careful not to use too much product as it can weigh your hair down.
Katherine H.
Chapel Hill
Review for: Manipulator more...
This does not create as much hold ask thought, but it does add a nice texture to my very short hair (pixie cut). It also smells nice which is a plus.
Sydney M.
I love everything about this except the price. A little goes a long way so maybe you can justify the steep price tag. It smells good and works really well.
Sam J.
Corby
Good well rounded product it creates a very textured look just doesn’t hold for very long but once added a bit of hair spray it looks amazing
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
LordKamalAskikJoker A.
1284 lot riad bouznika
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml more...
This stuff is my new saving grace.  My hair dries naturally wavy, coarse and frizzy. I feel like this stuff is great for straight after the shower.  I put it in my hair and as my hair becomes fully dry, my waves are super defined and bouncy with little to no frizz.
Marisol B.
Bakersfield, CA
My hair dresser told my about this product and i have not stopped using it.! Love this and how it manipulated it
April S.
Fort worth, TX
This stuff is great to mold with but it just doesn't firm up much. I think it is more for short styles. I find it can get thick and weigh hair down a bit.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?